Wednesday Women & Junior’s League
This is a FUN and FREE night of disc golf with the goal of giving women & Juniors the ability to meet new friends, gain confidence, and learn from other women and Juniors in an enjoyable, encouraging atmosphere. There is no obligation to attend multiple weeks!
We will meet every Wednesday From April 19 till the fall (check back for a more definitive end date)
4pm – 5pm Meet & Greet – with a mini clinic every week to work on skill and review rules
5pm – 5:30pm groups tee off
We will play a weekly round of 18 Holes. This will consist of two 9 hole loops, with a choice of playing 1 or 2 loops.
Women of all ages and experience levels are welcome and encouraged.
Juniors between ages 8 – 16 are welcome, but need to be accompanied by an adult.
We will teach you everything you need to know and discs will be available for use!
Donations of used putters, mids, and/or understable lightweight drivers are appreciated!
- Block 1 – April 19 – June 7 @ Shadow Pines
- June 10 Tournament – ROC with Women & Juniors Tournament
- Block 2 – June 14 – July 26 @ TBD
- July 29 – Juniors ROC the Woods
- Block 3 – August 2 – August 30 @ TBD
- Block 4 – Tentative for September
- September 16-17 – New York State Championships