Wednesday Women’s Night
We will meet every Wednesday around 5:30pm, and tee off at 5:45pm.
This is a FUN and FREE night of disc golf with the goal of giving women the ability to meet new friends, gain confidence, and learn from other women in an enjoyable, encouraging atmosphere. There is no obligation to attend multiple weeks!
We will play a weekly round of 18 holes. Women of all ages and experience levels are welcome and encouraged. We will teach you everything you need to know and discs will be available for use!
Donations of used putters, mids, and/or understable lightweight drivers are appreciated!
- April 27 and May 5- at the Riv
- May 12 and 18- at Ellison
- May 26 and June 2- at Chili
- June 19 and 16- at Parma
- June 23 and 30- at Basil
- July 7 and 14- at the Riv
- July 21 and 28- at Ellison
- August 11 and 18- at Chili
- August 25 and Sept 1- at Parma
- September 8 and 15- at Basil
- September 23 and 29- at the Riv
May 16 Sherry would like to get together for a round at Williamson and Pfrommers Woods before the Chili Cookout.
At the end of July/beginning of August Sherry will be in Tennessee for the pro master worlds, which is why there is a week off during the schedule.
Check the GRDGC Facebook Group for any league changes & details from Sherry!