- Meeting started at 6:15 p.m. by Ryan Hand
- Treasurer Report by Gene Beaumont
- $3,040.02 in club’s bank account
- Adam Brennan notes there is over $1,600 in the club’s PayPal account
- Club Membership
- Shirt color (purple) and tag colors (purple and silver) have been decided.
- New club designs being worked on by Ryan Rock
- Club’s Office Election
- New positions will be for 2-year terms
Following the November meeting the Club Officials Nominations have concluded and we have positions uncontested and positions to vote on. The group discussed and approved the following:
- President – Ryan Hand, uncontested, Appointment Approved
- Vice President – Nominees – Tony Inzana, Derek Savory
- Treasurer – Gene Beaumont has regrettably refused his nomination and has decided to step down from the position. Nominees – Mike Herzog, Ed Bower
- Secretary – The position was approved to have name changed to Communications Officer
- Communications Officer – Ken Kreie, uncontested, Appointment Approved
- Information Technology Officer – Adam Brennan, uncontested, Appointment Approved
- President – Ryan Hand
- Communications Officer – Ken Kreie
- Information Technology Officer – Adam Brennan.
- Vice President:
- Tony Inzana
- Derek Savory
- Mike Herzog
- Ed Bower
- Vice President:
- Elections will be held at the Monday, December 21 Club Meeting at Buffalo Wild Wings on Jefferson Rd. You must be a current 2015 GRDGC member, and present at the meeting to place your vote, or provide your absentee vote along with your name and valid reason for missing the meeting.
- Looking to re-establish the short tee markers
- Work with new Greece Town Parks Dep’t to name the club as trail managers at Basil Marella Park.
Tee Sign Sponsorship
- Still looking to fill sponsorships slots at Ellison and Williamson
- $250/hole sponsorship
- Can be split up to four individuals (limiting to four names on sign)
Formation of Course Committee
- Looking to establish a course committee to provide more emphasis on course upkeep and maintenance.
- More discussions at next club meeting
- Need to find ways to get more club members involved in course work.
- Looking for more ways for the club to bring in more money
- Looking into ordering discs with new club logos (Ryan Rock designs)
- Scheduled to start on Nov. 16th (Saturday) at Basil
- Handicap league (handicap determined by Doug Blighton)
- Blind-draw doubles
- Draw for partner at 9:20am, Tee off at 9:30am
- Must make 10 of 18 weeks to qualify for Finals.
- $4/week missed
- All places will be paid out at Finals
Winter Putting League
- Location: Victor Parks & Recreation, 7891 Lehigh Crossing
- Ages: 12yrs & over
- Instructor: VPR Staff
- Fee: $25/$30 non-residents (5 weeks)
- $8/$10 non-residents (1-time walk-in)
- Days/Times: Thursdays, 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Dates: 1/28/16 – 2/25/16 (I just chose these dates randomly to cover the bulk of our Winter weather – there may be some flexibility here; I also wanted to make sure we didn’t start too close to our move in date of Jan 1)
- Minimum participation required: 5, Maximum for session: 16
- Questions? Reach out to Tim Bayer
2016 Ice Bowl
- Date: To be announced soon
- Location: new Williamson course
- Format: 1 Round
2016 Chili Cookout
- No details at this time
- Details to come…
Next meeting on Monday – December 21st
Buffalo Wild Wings (780 Jefferson Rd., Henrietta (Home Dept Plaza)) at 6PM
Meeting adjourned at 9:15 p.m.
Minutes submitted by Secretary, Gene Beaumont