Proceedings: Meeting started at 7:10 p.m. by Ryan Hand
- Club has $5,278.24 in bank accounts
- Over 70 members signed up
- During Tuesday Night Doubles – only club members are eligible for CTPs and Ace Pool
- Saturday morning Workday / Gonzo Doubles
- month of May at Parma
- work starts at 8am until 9:30
- Random-Draw Doubles at 10am
- $7 for workers
- $10 for non-workers
- Tee signs
- looking to put new tee signs at Ellison and MCC
- replace missing tee signs at Parma
- hole sponsorships being discussed
Tournaments and Leagues
- Chili Cookout
- May 24-25th
- Troy Widden is looking for volunteers to help
- Trillogy Challenge
- June 28th
- Sign up online
- Prodigy has signed on to the title sponsor!
- details have been posed on discgolfscene.com
- Sponsorships being managed by Peter Lunstead
- Mike Drees to be Players Party Organizer
- Tuesday Night Doubles
- Webster (North Ponds) has been taken out of the rotation due to Parks Dept. not allowing the setup of the extra 9 baskets for a round of 18 during league nights only. The league will go to MCC instead.
Next meeting is on June 4th at Bill Gray’s (MCC) at 7:00 p.m.
Meeting adjourned at 8:30 p.m.
Minutes submitted by Secretary/Treasurer, Gene Beaumont