Proceedings: Meeting started at 7:05 p.m. by Ryan Hand
- Club has $1,549.12 in bank accounts + $400 in the PayPal account
- Club’s public file directory is up and available. Directory will have a spreadsheet showing clubs funds and expenses, club roster, etc.
- Anybody with a paid 2014 club membership can send their email address and access this directory online.
- Memberships should be available soon.
- Membership options:
- $25 Bag Tag + Dryfit shirt
- $40 Bag Tag + Polo shirt
- $50 Bag Tag + Polo shirt + Dryfit shirt
2014 Ice Bowl
- Jan. 25th at MCC course
- Online registration now available through the club’s website.
- To run in conjunction with Ice Arena’s Winterfest
- Planning for the Ellison re-design is underway – more details to follow soon.
- Any excess flypad material will be placed out at the Webster Ponds course.
- Continue to research Basil bridge options…looking for telephone poles (free)(if possible)
- Details for a possible redesign are being worked out.
- In the process of creating a new set of Google Maps for the courses.
- Experiment with a Google Map “Street View” walk-thru of our courses.
- Looking for other ideas to add functionality to the club site.
ADK Expo – June 14th (Saturday) at Mendon Ponds
- Been invited back to participate at the ADK Expo.
- The club sets up a booth and promotes the sport and club.
- If interested in helping out contact Gene Beaumont
2014 RFDO – 40th!!!
- Logos submitted by club member Brian Kilmore and friend of Doug Blighton.
- If interested in submitting a logo contact Tony Inzana
- Sponsorship packages and letters are being worked out by Peter Lunstead
- If interested in helping with sponsorships contact Peter.
- Tony is working with Innova on possible special disc release for our event.
Next meeting is on Feb. 5th at Bill Gray’s (MCC) at 7:00 p.m.
Meeting adjourned at 8:00 p.m.
Minutes submitted by Secretary/Treasurer, Gene Beaumont