Proceedings: Meeting started at 7:00 p.m. by Ryan Hand
Treasurer Report by Gene Beaumont: $1,568.89 in club’s bank account
- Plastic tags will be back for 2014 along with a shirt option.
- Club website will have a place to purchase memberships online.
Club’s Public Directory
- A public directory using Google Drive has been created to hold club files.
- Starting in 2014, club members will be able to access this directory by providing their email address.
- First Wednesday of every month at 7pm at Bill Gray’s (MCC Ice Arena)
- TBD – details soon
- Scheduled to start on Nov. 16th (Saturday) at Basil
- Handicap league (handicap determined by Doug Blighton)
- Blind-draw doubles
- Draw for partner at 9:20am, Tee off at 9:30am
- Must make 10 of 18 weeks to qualify for Finals.
- $4/week missed
- All places will be paid out at Finals
New tournament getting organized by Peter Lunstead.
Erie Disc Golf Club (EDGC) Winter Doubles
- Currently underway
- Partner drawing at 9:50 followed by 10am start.
- To be played at Basil and MCC – see schedule on GRDGC website
- Finals on March 23rd
- To return in 2014.
- Plans to add North Ponds course to rotation and bring 9 temp baskets for that night.
- Discussions are needed for Apple Farm due to current issues of parking, length of play, etc.
- Discussions underway to determine if the league should be PDGA sanctioned or not.
- To be run by Peter Lunstead.
2014 Chili Cookout
- To be run by Troy Widden.
- Details TBD
New course in Canadaigua
- Located at Blue Heron Park (Intersection of Parkside Dr. & Firehall Rd.)
- 9-hole course designed by Tony Inzana.
- expected to be done this Fall
New course Palmyra
- Looking for one more hole sponsor.
- Hoping to have course in the ground in the Spring of 2014.
- Redesign of the course being considered for 2014.
- Named an NT event by the PDGA
- 3-day Pro tournament: September 5th – 7th (Friday – Sunday)(144 players)
- Tony Inzana is the Tournament Director
- RFDO AM Tournament: August 9th and 10th (144 players)
- Top Advanced Men, Top Advanced Masters Men and Top Advanced Woman will get automatic paid entry into the Pro tournament.
- Plans to create a core group to organize and plan this even.
- Anyone interested should contact Tony Inzana.
- Plans to be more organized in 2014 planning out work days throughout the year.
Next meeting on Wednesday – December 4th
Meeting adjourned at 9:00 p.m.
Minutes submitted by Secretary, Gene Beaumont.