...presented by Dynamic Discs
CHIP DRAW AT 5:45PM
Remaining 2018 Tuesday Doubles Schedule:
We'll play a total of 20 weeks, where only your top 15 weeks count towards your points total.
Date TBD, at a temporary course in Webster Park. 2 rounds, lunch provided, you don't want to miss this!
This is a random draw, best shot, doubles league with 2 separate divisions (Pro and Am). This is a fun league with a little bit of competition mixed in. This is a great introductory league for new players and a great way to meet your fellow disc golfers. Last year we averaged 50 players a week with 70 players participating in the league finals!
"Doubles was a lot of fun! I learned a lot too. If anyone is on the fence about going, you definitely should. The doubles format works out well. Even if you're a beginner you'll be able to contribute to your team."
COST: $10 with an optional $1 mulligan and an optional $1 CTP...
- $5 - Payout
- $1 - Ace Pool (separate for each course)
- $1 - Cash CTP (separate ones for each division)
- $1 - GRDGC (100% goes to course work/improvements)
- $1 - RFDO
- $1 - League Finals
- The optional CTP will be a choice of disc or other cool merch
- The optional mulligan can only be used once during the round and if used it cancels our your first shot
You must be a current GRDGC member to be eligible for the ace pool and cash CTP's. However, any non-member may still win with the understanding that their prize $ will be less $30 for the cost of a membership package (you will receive a 2017 GRDGC Shirt and a Bag Tag).
We will be doing a weekly points with overall points winners in each division. We will count your best weeks. There will be cash prizes for the top players.
There will be no strokes for any players. This is completely random draw.
To participate in the league finals you must have played in at least 1 league night and you must be a current GRDGC member. The finals will once again be a temporary course set up in Webster Town Park just for the day. More details on this as we get further into the season.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME! Come and enjoy an evening of disc golf.
Guaranteed to make your disc golf game better!
QUESTIONS? Contact Ryan Hand at (585) 354-5307
FINAL POINTS ARCHIVE:
- 2017 GRDGC Doubles Points
- 2016 GRDGC Doubles Points
- 2015 GRDGC Doubles Points
- 2014 GRDGC Doubles Points
- 2013 GRDGC Doubles Points
- 2012 GRDGC Doubles Points
- 2011 GRDGC Doubles Points: Pro - Am
- 2010 GRDGC Doubles Points: Pro - Am
- 2009 GRDGC Doubles Points
- 2008 GRDGC Doubles Points
- 2007 GRDGC Doubles Points