Big shoutout to our top supporters!
plus an amazing selection of games!
Their support means the world to us by helping to provide a quality
event with bigger payouts, better player packs and larger raffles!
1st – 50 points
- Any Rochester event (Series Events, Cookout, RFDO, etc) you get points based on how you finish (see breakdown to the right).
- 5 points for every specific GRDGC Series event round completed (Excluding Final 9 and overtime playoffs).
- Players in the GRDGC Championships receive 5 bonus points for every GRDGC series event they completed. Up to 25 extra points
- 5 points per Course Maintenance/Community Outreach Project
- Proof Required. Before/After pictures
- Work Day Participation
- Clean up trash on course
- Clear downed tree branches
- Weed Wacking around the course
- Use the top 5 events or final rankings
- Must be a club member to win any end of year division and championship trophies.
Tiebreaker #1 Wins on the series
Tiebreaker #2 Most top 3 finishes
Tiebreaker #3 Most top 10 finishes
Tiebreaker #4 Events Played
Tiebreaker #5 PDGA Rating
Tiebreaker #6 PDGA Number
- Each C-Tier event has its own payouts
- Top finishers in the each division will be invited to play for the GRDGC as a team in the CanAm cup August 11th & 12th (see table below)
- Champtionship Tournament will crown overall victors with trophies and other prizes for multiple places.
|Can Am Slot||Series Division (top points)|
|Open 1||MPO #1|
|Open 2||MPO #2|
ELIGIBLE EVENTS (to get points)
- 4/20 GRDGC #1: Webster Face/Off
- 5/11 Women Roc
- 5/25 & 5/26 Cookout
- 6/8 GRDGC #2: Millennium Games Presents Birdy @ Basil
- 7/6 GRDGC #3
- 7/27 GRDGC #4
- 8/24 & 8/25 RFDO
- 9/14 GRDGC Series Championships
• Jeff Drury • Peter Evinsky • Ian Murphy • Jeff Aurand • Dan Traub • Nick Walker