Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By PocketPants911
If anyone has any information about when the baskets are going back up (I assume soon), or if any clean-up is planned since the wind storm a few weeks back knocked down some pretty large trees, please post it here.

Thank you. :thumbup:
By rockefeller
Sadly we do not have information when the baskets go in. The parks department does that on their schedule (usually when the weather is good enough for them to drive their trucks on the grass).
As to clean up, the parks department is also doing that. I was there running yesterday and they were actively working on it.
By spud
Baskets are up but there are quite a few trees down so your approach to each hole might be a bit different!!!
By PocketPants911
Anyone have any clue about cleanup effort? Some of those trees are pretty obtrusive. Fun to try new lines, but would like to see them cleaned up.

Also, as a warning? There's a tree just in front and too the left of the 9th tee-pad that is basically sitting at an angle with roots starting to rip from the ground. Looks like it's all ready to fall. Careful back there.

GRDGC Payment

Copyright © 2020 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!