Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By DBRice
The new Empire Course Holes #1 thru #10 are in and playable. Down the field road a few hundred feet past the basket on Hole #9 of the Spartan Course. Hole #1 runs along the Apple Tree line to your right. Tee's are marked with Orange Flags. Hole #2 runs parallel to #8 of the Spartan Course and into the woods. All of the rest of the holes 3 - 10 are played in the woods. Holes are marked and directions with arrows - you should be able to find your way around. Hole #9 is across the foot bridge and to your left. Follow the arrows painted on the ground. Hole #10 brings you back to within sight of Hole #2. I'll get out there as soon as possible to mark the Hole numbers with temporary signs and build a few bridges for convenience. Much different than the OPEN Spartan Course. Still working on 11 - 18.

GRDGC Payment

Copyright © 2020 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!