Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By Hans
Yes boys and girls the wait is over! About a week and a half ago the back 9 baskets were installed at Naples community park. It is equally technical as the front with lots of birdie opportunities :) The construction is beautifully done with heavy machinery shaping the graded fairways and fresh grass planted. But don't worry there were plenty of trees left and a good bit of elevation to keep things interesting. When I was there last week there was no tee signage but the obvious fairways should be enough to indicate the intended positions. If any body comes across my red g line PD on 16 or 17 (can't remember which it was) let me know. I don't know if I signed it, and it was it's maiden voyage. I guess I donated it to a local.
By zog9605
Any word on what kind of tee's are going in? Concrete, flypads, grass?
By Hans
I'm not sure if there is any intention of actual tee pad installation. The front nine has had a pair of capped, sunken pvc pipes as tee markers for years . Honestly this seems sufficient to me for this rec course as it doesn't see the volume of traffic that many of the Rochester area courses do. In addition, the majority of the drives are touch shots which require little run up.

GRDGC Payment

Copyright © 2020 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!