Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By AJB
This topic is a place to share & discuss ideas about what work needs to be performed at Williamson. The Course Supervisor for Williamson is John Alloco (Johnny Flash)...
By Hans
While watching the Memorial last weekend I was thinking how cool the circular tee pads are at fountain hills. It seems to facilitate different approaches to the same hole. Lefty, Righty, Anhyzer, Hyzer. It makes the course unique also. Has there ever been consideration of octagonal, or even simpler, hexagonal pads? I realize it raises the complexity of the task of installation, in addition to increasing the amount of concrete needed, but may be a signature nuance down the road. Think about how much better both hole 6 and 7 at Williamson will be with concrete, and think again the split choice the thrower faces. I would certainly be willing to fabricate a mold for laminating circular concrete forms.
Just a thought.
By Jerami
There has been talk of a different style of tee pad shape for Williamson to allow for different shots and pin locations from one pad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By FishyMack
I finally played Williamson last week. It is an hour away for me, as I now live in Avon. Anyway, it is a promising course. What it really needs is directions from this hole to that hole. Next time I go out (my sister lives nearby, and my brother-in-law is now playing disc golf, so I will be back there), I will take notes and the third time I go there I will put up signs as I did at Churchville, Chili, Parma, Basil, Sawyer and Geneseo. Hopefully that will happen this year.

Alan

GRDGC Payment

Copyright © 2020 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!