Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By walker
Recently one of the sleeves for an alt pin at Chili was damaged. Looks to have been hit by the mower and mangled. I was researching some ways to prevent this and there seems to be several avenues people have taken:

1) insert pvc pipe (filled with concrete), usually 30" tall because any shorter and people will trip and injure themselves. Not aesthetically the best, and would be in the way on Chili hole 8.

2) Insert metal pole the same height as a basket. (with lock) That way the alt pin can be played as a tone pole if desired. Again, would not work for chili hole 8.

3) Just have two baskets....expensive and again, not for chili hole 8.

4) I'm envisioning a pvc or metal cap that could insert into the sleeve, and have a tab for a lock. This is a homemade one I found on dgcr, before the lock hole was drilled.

5) IMO the best option, though it would require digging up and re-pouring the sleeves. When installing the sleeves, use a Sprinkler valve cover. It is set right into the concrete, such that the cover is just below ground level. No trip hazard, mower will go right over it. You leave enough room for the lock under the lid, and they have holes to let water drain out. Innova even includes this in their installation instructions for their baskets.

GRDGC Payment

Copyright © 2019 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!