Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Anything disc golf related in the Greater Rochester NY area
By CapitanAnhyzer
lankylefty wrote:10 at jpark is the sickest ace i have ever heard of :wink:

Josh Weinstock hit #10 at J Park........... his son Noah and Big Dave from Ithaca saw it. A week later during Dubs he rang the number plate on the same hole !
By DeafDiscGolfer
lankylefty wrote:GOT TO SEE 2 ACES TODAY AT MCC IN THE FIRST 3 HOLES!! sorry for yelling, congrats honch and rob...rob hit hole one and honch hit hole 3

Hole 3 at MCC?? The blind hole? How? Must be a very lucky long left turned drive!!

Congrats!
By TCampbell
Lucky? Yes
Cost me $5? Yes
By lankylefty
imo, all aces are lucky...good shot to get it close but a lil luck for it to find home :wink:
By Johnny Flash
i aced hole 9 @ basil yesterday. Mickey and i were playin a few holes after the post doubles tag match. Skip ace CHAMPION SHARK 169 GREEN!!!!!

IF YOU AINT GOT A SHARK IN YOUR BAG YOU JUST AINT PLAYING GOLF!!!!!!! Ask Mickey Welling if you dont beleive me cause its his saying!!!!lol

gives me 8
1 & 8: Hole 9 Basil CLASSIC ROCK/CHAMPION SHARK
2 & 3: HOLE 6 ELLISON BLACK WASP/YELLOW WASP
4: HOLE 12 CHILI CHAMPION PANTER
5: HOLE 3 PARMA Z-WASP
6: HOLE 3 ELLISON SAME Z WASP I GOT HOLE 3 @ PARMA WITH
7: HOLE 4 BASIL EVOLUTION ELEMENT-X
By Dank
been four years and no ace yet! I've hit chains at least a dozen times but they never stick. Does anyone have magic ace dust.
By gator
I Finally got my very own ACE! Playing Hole 12 @ MCC with Jeremy Whitney and his brother I threw a long slow anhyzer that flipped within the last 20 or 30 feet. I'm so glad I have a bunch of the Ace Race disc left over, I just love the way they fly!
By mjoe25
It looks like greg has that "dust" you were looking for.
By Curtis
After 5 years, starting in Indianpolis, moved to Portland OR, Now the Roch. On friday I got my first Ace. Hole 2 MCC, anhyzed it right in the basket. What a smashing feeling!! I must do it more often!!!
By Chuck S
Hole 2? Really? That's the one that's uphill and long. You sure you don't mean number 3 or number 6?
By lankylefty
2 is flat and 250 ish? right?
By DeafDiscGolfer
Chuck S wrote:Hole 2? Really? That's the one that's uphill and long. You sure you don't mean number 3 or number 6?

You're thinking of #2 at Ellison Park but its not, its at MCC which is flat and in the woods. Need to make nice long low gliding mid-anhyzer shot to make it. I almost had it when the disc bounce the ground and hit the chain but not in!! Arrgh!! :evil:

Nice shot man! :)
By walker
basil 7? doesn't that go sharp left? must have been one heck of an anhyzer forehand.
By mike T
Congrats Dan! how many aces you got all together??

seen you are playing SOTF in Bath... Nice!! see ya there!!
By D_Hastings
Today was my 4th.

1. Basil Old 16 Straight up the middle (DX Kite) 6/9/07
2. Basil #2 (pro Wraith) 7/20/07
3. MCC #11 (Champ Wraith) 1/26/08 $82 Ice Bowl
4. Basil #7 (Champ Valk)

All in the Woods

See ya in Bath! who you staying with? Me and my neighbor Gene are looking for a floor to crash on.
By mike T
nice IB cash!

Im staying with Gary Crowley and Ben Basilio, we have a cottage (its like a mini trailer), we have an extra bed, i offered it to Luke but he never responded.....

the cabin rates are not bad, and i think DG'ers get a small discount from the normal rates too. i stayed in one last year, they are nice. http://www.hickoryhillcampresort.com/cabins.php
By mjoe25
#4 at basil today down the left side with a z wasp
By lankylefty
sweeet...anhyzer or forehand?
By mjoe25
lefty hyzer
By conrad
congrats mike.
By lankylefty
forgot you were lefty :oops:
By july4
awesome shot mike, helped him adam crush the rest of us playing doubles that pm.A2
By july4
last 2 aces i saw:
rick howard #6 ellison , while playing a skins match against john w , & A2
liam m #18 ellison, last sunday17th. 1st week of sunday doubles 2 pm
A2
By Cannonarm
Today at Sweden, I aced at #16 using my Champion Eagle by tomhawk throwing. It was so beautiful throw and ended up in basket. I screamed my lung out and jumping around a bit because it's kind of hard to ace by tomhawk throw.
By Cannonarm
Thanks, Mark. Since that happened, I still could believe that I did it, haha.
By joedude
just got my first ace today, Chili #8 with a Millenium Q-Sentinel. Pretty shot right up the middle.
By Bryon
Jamie Habitzreuther nailed #3 at ellison Monday with a Roc.

Sweet shot down the left side. Those cheaten lefties!!!!
Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!