Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Historical archive of the GRDGC forum
By PEneoark
I too drink just about everywhere I play, and never get hassled by anyone. I also carry out my trash, as well as other trash I find. I remember drinking a sparks one day while I was playing and some people harassed me saying that I was probably the one that leaves them everywhere, when in fact, that's not me. Oh well.
By Dave Thomas
understand...........I do not want the RDGC to be blamed for this, ala "Parma".....I am just informing everyone of what "might" take place.....I know that most RDGC members are respectful.....no disrespect meant at all......I can only imagine what has gone on there BEFORE we got permission.....'nuf said.
By Chuck S
So, just to "bump" this thread:

1. What is happening with some sort of bridge near #1 basket? I played Sunday and nothing has been done. The rocks that someone placed were underwater.

2. Did they every spray for poison ivy? It doesn't look like it.
By mike T
so has the poision ivy been removed?

whats this course look like? tight,wooded,open,short,long?????
By Dave Thomas
it'll be a surprise for you! A "little" bit of everything......as for the Poison Ivy......I do not know.....Have not been there in a week or so.....I do know that it is on their list of "To Do's"....
By LZM
:evil: :twisted: Their is no change with the ivy...its just as bad...P.I.everywhere....hole 15 has a fairway of p.i...If you are allergic stay away....
By Cannonarm
There are still poison ivy all over in back 9 holes. But.. it's not that bad as last May when spring season start. It was so strong that you could feel itch anywhere on ur legs. Now I have been walking or pick disc up on it twice since ACES and other round with friend in next day. Guess it's weakening now. I don't get any rash.
By Dave Thomas
meeting with the MCC staff soon and will relay these concerns,once again,to them. I do know that they are aware of the Poison Ivy situation and are trying to rid the area of it.
Keep ya posted!
By LZM
:twisted: cool......and for the record it is not weaker.....trust me its just fine...
Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!