Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

The 40th Anniversary of the Rochester Flying Disc Open (RFDO)
There is a Discmania golf clinic being held on Wednesday by Avery Jenkins and Simon Lizotte. That is a clinic available only for the 1st 30 that sign up. Doubles will be our normal Tuesday night doubles. There is also a pro clinic taking place on Thursday the 4th at Chili at 4 pm that is free and open for all to attend.
To a degree...quality over quantity!

and though I am a representative of the latter,
I regret I will not be able to attend due to
the passing last night of my father-in-law.

Funeral, as you might imagine, is this weekend.

I will miss seeing you New Yorkers and the
impresssive pro field at your prestigious event.

Cheers, dave.
Dave - Please know that the disc golf community here will keep you and your family in our prayers this weekend. So sorry for your loss.

Ron - I understand your position and I also agree with Dave who said quality over quantity. That being said, I wish we had 144 players here for the event because Rochester was ready for that sized event. We did well last month with 135 amateurs which is really exciting to see such an amateur force in this region which will continue to grow the sport. Yes, having the Worlds in Portland certainly strained the flow of the National Tour Series and I know a number of players that couldn't make it to Rochester because of all of the traveling and finances. There are some major growing pains going on in the sport and in the PDGA. Hopefully, they will find a way to make the touring year flow well for the touring players. Obviously the Pro Worlds are in Pittsburgh next year so hopefully there will be East coast events held around the time of the Pro Worlds next year including the RFDO.
True Tony. When i talked to Matty O he said because of Worlds alot of west/mid-west guys were going to stay home due to what you mentioned about finances.
Upcoming Events

View Full NYS Calendar

Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!