Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Anything disc golf related in the Greater Rochester NY area
By ratt@tat
I've had 2 aces at Widner Park -
Hole 3 with a 169g Wraith
Hole 8 with a 168g Nuke (underhand shot)
By sjc1434
Got 18 at Ellison on Sunday. Lat 64 Pain...second ace with that disc. I keep trying to get it out of my bag but it keeps on making me second guess myself.
By mjoe25
5...ellison...forehand...firebird....root...in...yay
By Mudd Budd
was it the 11x pink one?

the disc you have had for the longest without an ace besides your roller disc?
By mjoe25
It was the 11X but i already got 1 at basil with it earlier this year.
By JBC
Aced hole 12 at Ellison with a thumb-er that landed right in front of the basket and the bounced in the basket!
By absolut watkins
dammit i have hit the front of twelves basket twice on thumbers...and both were off bounces as well...... just cant get it though.....good stuff sir :D
By brownboysupernova
Hello all been playing for about 2-3 years on the regular and i got my first 2 aces both aces coming off of ellison park First ace was hole #3 backhand anhizer with a 172 vulcan orange rec with a group of friends in game play 08/21/12. I think bobby jones seen me hit this. Second ace i got was on hole #18 decided to take a second shot which did not count but nailed the chainz with a 168g Blue discraft Nuke 09/13/12 ! no aces as of 2013 :(
By Sythie
Got ace #10 today during Gonzo league at Basil. Aced hole 18 with a max weight Star Katana back hand. Skipped right in. Didn't know I hit it till I got to the basket. Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know this is the first ace on 18 ever! First I've ever heard anyhow!!
By ElvishTrampStamp
Sythie wrote:Got ace #10 today during Gonzo league at Basil. Aced hole 18 with a max weight Star Katana back hand. Skipped right in. Didn't know I hit it till I got to the basket. Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know this is the first ace on 18 ever! First I've ever heard anyhow!!

What'd ya want? A trophy?! :lol: :lol: just kidding. Wouldve loved to sign that disc!! You're as good as that. Or better? Better than that. :thumbup: :clap:
By Dissced
Congratulations to Ron1000 for the first ever ace on the South course at Osceola! This was also the first ever ace for a Dope Tour event. Ron hit the #10 hole which is a blind shot over a knoll with his putter. After I parked the hole I did give him the step by step directions for an ace and he drilled it. Pure!
By ronbo
Congrats to Sean Young, aced #7 at Ellison last night during league. 1 of 3 to do so, it was awesome to watch
By swade0103x
First Ace today 9/19/2013 at Ellison on Hole #6. Sidearmed 175g bottom stamped star destroyer.
By Jerami
great jod Wade! I am jealous, still chasing that elusive 1st ace!
By TCampbell
FatKid wrote:great jod Wade! I am jealous, still chasing that elusive 1st ace

jod?????
By Skippy
First ace on #7 @ basil 9/9/12, 9 days before my son was born. Skip ace, PDGA ESP black stalker
Second ace while practicing ellision #3 forehand skip ace on 6/5/13. 172g Z flash. The day I took my cast off my ankle. Broke my ankle on 4/2/13, very thankful knowing it didn't affect my game that much.
By awesomesauce
First ace yesterday at the CNY championships. It was the first live shot of the day on 15 at oxbow. A sweet little anhyzer with a champ aviar. I was in the ace pool which ended up getting split 3 ways between me Bob H, and Nate (also his first ace). Great job to all!
By bob
Yessir, ace on #13 at Oxbow Falls with a 175g DX Aviar putter!

Congrats Brian and Nate with your first aces :thumbup:
By myoung
Nice ace Bob.....I was lucky enough to be on the hill at 14 tee with a great view...laser shot!
By Sped
Tim Bayer aced #2 at Basil during glow round. I believe it was his 1st ace.
Nice one.
By TBayer
Yes – it was my first ace; 1,1,1,1,1 ---> 1st ace, 1 day short of 1 year playing disc golf, the 1st time playing Glow Golf and the 1st day throwing the new 175g RFDO glow Krait.

The best part was that there were folks there to celebrate with me. Thanks guys!

I posted a picture and wrote about it on my blog; blog444.com (http://demogrid.com/blog444/)
By mjoe25
got hole 8 sawyer park today
cant let this thread die
By FishyMack
I have SEEN 2 Aces (one at Basil Hole #12 and the other at Chili Hole #12). I would really like to get one myself before I die. The top of my Bucket List!

43rd Annual Rochester Flying Disc Open

Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!