Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Historical archive of the GRDGC forum
By Andy
For those of you who haven't seen it, it's definitely worth checking out. It's a great video and it's amazing to see the course in it's infancy compared to how it looks today.

http://youtu.be/clmH0J1ODU4

Great piece of Disc Golf and Rochester history!

Big thanks to Matt Forsythe for lending me the DVD. It was a lot of fun to watch.
By absolut watkins
Holy crap guys is that an amazing watch!!!!!! Took me a moment on some of the holes to figure out what hole they were on..... but it was crazy to see the gallery how it was then and how such a youth movement has taken place now. Great stuff
By Sythie
What it should also show each and everyone one of us that reads this post and then watches it is what can be done by people who love the sport. That course looked so awesome because of the dedication of our local golfers. Now we have so many more people playing in this area that if united could make our courses so much better and more challenging. Imagine if we all left our discs in the car from time to time and instead gave the courses some much needed attention!
By Luke Butch
I got to go and watch this final day, it was my first year playing and how beautiful Chili was blew my mind! Also got to meet Ron afterwards, he gave me a 1st run mrx and signed it, the experience made a great impression on me and helped get me hooked on disc golf.

so sick to watch this and think of what discs they are throwing. DX teebirds and eagles for Climo and Shultz probably, Cyclones and Comets for Ron, X clones for Stokely. Go to Chili and try just throwing these discs, no fast drivers and see that its not easy.
Upcoming Events

View Full NYS Calendar

Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!