Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By paul2432
The park managar wants people to know that he is looking for sponsors for tee pads at his course. Not exactly sure on the cost - likely somewhere beween $100 and $120 again. He - and I - both know the course needs work, but he is really excited about the idea of getting concrete in sooner than later. If anyone is interested, post here or you can reach me at writer20(at)hotmail(dot.com)

Thanks! Paul
By paul2432
Holes 1, 2, 6 and 11 have found sponsors. If anyone is interested, just me know. I know this course is closer to Buffalo, so it may not make sense for many people from Rochester to consider one, but I wanted to make people aware of the project.

Paul
By bfoflyer
Hi Paul,
I spoke with the park manager earlier this week about sponsoring a tee at Angry Apple. Left my number with him to get in contact me when you guys are ready to move on this project. I really think this will big a great improvement on this course and because my friends and I consider this our home course, we are really looking forward to it. Thanks for all your hard work.
Jason K.
Upcoming Events

View Full NYS Calendar

Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!