Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By adammurray
Hi All -

Does anyone know when Ellison Park will put the chain baskets up? I went there couple of weeks ago and do not see any.

-Adam Murray
By Forehander
They never tell us, if it's dry enough and the park guys have enough free time they could be in late March if we're lucky. Keep an eye out on the course conditions thread for Ellison, someone normally updates it within 24 hours of the baskets being put in.
By Racer
may 15 is when they open the golf courses but they install as soon as they can drive truck in park
By Brownguy
The club should get ahold of them and have them drop 6 in the main parking lot.... 6 at the top of the hill by 11.....and 6 by 16. 6 guys could put em en in bout 1/2 hour.
By Foot Long
An Inside source just informed me that the Baskets will be good to go at Ellison the first week in April. :thumbup:
By brownboysupernova
Has anyone heard of these baskets going in this week lately ? suppose to be high 50's 60's this weekend coming up and would be nice to play this course love it there! Thanks :thumbup:
By adammurray
Hello everyone -

I drove by there recently Sunday and no chain baskets yet. I am looking forward to play there this weekend too.

-Adam Murray
By Forehander
I'm sure we would have seen them in this week had it not been for this snow, I'm guessing Monday will be the day.
By Forehander
Just got word that the baskets are in, haven't seen it for myself but my source seems reliable.
By awesomesauce
Basket 5 is in but looks pretty beat up and needs some help. Still playable just leaning over and one side of the chains is smashed in.
By Mee
Finished a round there at 11 this morning and someone had broken into two different cars by smashing the windows. The owners of the cars were there and had contacted authorities. Fortunately the other 4-5 cars, in the parking lot had been spared.
Never thought of Ellison as a rough area, I guess watch out.
By Forehander
Mee wrote:Finished a round there at 11 this morning and someone had broken into two different cars by smashing the windows. The owners of the cars were there and had contacted authorities. Fortunately the other 4-5 cars, in the parking lot had been spared.
Never thought of Ellison as a rough area, I guess watch out.

Wow that's crazy. If only those cops were there they could have done something constructive for once instead of sneaking up on the dog walkers.

43rd Annual Rochester Flying Disc Open

Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!