Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By vanza
I have heard a LOT about you Dan! You are to be commended for providing the most positive leadership (along with Royce & Doug) in getting this project off the drawing board and onto the field! Good Luck moving forward and I look forward to playing this course next spring.Thank You........ :clap:
For those of you who have indicated that you are interested in Sponsoring a Hole at The Apple Farm we now have a link to PayPal set up on the Victor Apple Farm website. If you Sponsor a hole at $400 you will be entitled to four lifetime memberships and will be registered in the Founders Club. There are only two holes left and all holes are on a "First come - First served" basis. I do have a group of three that would be interested in another partner if there is interest.

Let me know - we want to get this rolling

Dan
585 520-3220
danrice@rochester.rr.com
By Mee
I got a spot but would like to grab another. I would like to have the option of transferring the lifetime membership to someone else or just bringing a guest without charge. Not sure if that's an option.
By ronbo
ok cool, so you already paid in for one spot already leaving 2? I'd imagine if you buy the second membership for yourself you would be fine, since well you have the pass or whatever you get. Is Ryan already on one?
Founder's Club (Spartan hole sponsors) will eventually get a certificate and bag tag.

20 DGA Baskets have been ordered - 18 for the Spartan course, 1 for the around nine putting green, and 1 for out in front of the store. They are scheduled to arrive Nov. 5th.

Hopefully the course will be ready for all to try out by the weekend (Nov 10 club finals at MCC), if not sooner. We will keep you updated, please be patient.

Disc-gracefully yours,
Doug Corea PDGA #304
(Co-Designer w/2000 HOF'er Royce Racinowski)
Due to circumstances out of our control, i.e Superstorm Sandy making the course too wet to mow and Bejan (the owner and mower) being sick, The Dog being tied up so tight that he can't even go to the club finals, let alone chainsaw the few holes we need cleared of prikers, vines and dense brush.

The likely Grand Preview date will hopefully be Sunday Nov 18, the day after the Winter league starts at Basil. Once again please be patient, the course design has been constantly evolving and we look forward to the disc golf community coming out and playing The Spartan Course. We welcome all input and feedback, so that the course can be enjoyable and challenging for all disc golfers!

Disc-gracefully yours,
Doug Corea PDGA #304

P.S. Ellison is stiil in, play it!
By tfu42
This is amazing I have been saying for a while I wish more disc golf course were near me (in fairport) plus this one sounds amazing! Driving range?!? I thought I was just being crazy when I told friends this should be a thing. maybe all my ideas are great, what about disc golf putt putt moving objects blocking paths having to shoot through holes, etc. and maybe using mini disc's instead of full ones.
I'm not sure if the plan is still to 'preview' the course on Sunday the 18th, but I see there is a Cyclecross event from 11-3 if that affects anything. Just thought I'd mention it.

-Alistair
This Sunday November 18 is just an informal, free Preview for any and all players.

Please sign in at store, before going on course.

There is no tournament planned, at this point.

The purpose is to play the Spartan (with many players in a tournament like setting,to see where discs are flying and where there a need for obs) and to give players a chance to give input and feedback.

I should be there most of the day, as will hopefully Royce.

The Grand Opening will be in the not too distant future (next spring) when tees, signs, etc are installed.THEN the course will be open for business as a pay for play venue. Right now it is in a rough early stage with several holes that need to be developed, with a work day possibly Nov. 23 (Black Friday)!

Hope this clears things up.

Disc-gracefully yours,
Doug Corea PDGA #304
Co-designer w/Royce
By ronbo
yea Mike we can do that, figure something out to make teams as fair as possible. Not sure what time everyone is thinking, but if Ellison park is still open on sunday we are going to do a round there in the am, then head out to the apple farm. Or do the apple farm first then ellison in the afternoon. whatever time most of us can get together at apple we'll do. let me know time and if you want in

43rd Annual Rochester Flying Disc Open

Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!