Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By dhoock
The make-up work day from a week ago is rescheduled to November 10 at 1:00pm.

I see from the website that this is the day of the club championship so I understand that it might be unlikely that many of you guys might be able to come out. That date is the only weekend date in November that I am free. If you can make it, great. If not, no worries, we will probably have another date in the spring as we get ready to install the baskets.

I am also working on a combo disc tournament/bike race (an event I already run each year) that will be held in June to raise any additional funds that the course might need. More details to come!

The address of the park is 4310 Lyell Rd. 14606
By vanza
I drove by the Gates Park this afternoon and noticed that it is closed as of November 1st.Does this mean no work day this Sunday? Please advise as I have a few that want to help.....Thx
By dhoock
We are going to do some work at the park tomorrow (Saturday). The park is "closed" but they know we are coming and the gate and bathrooms will be open. 1:00pm. I do realize that it is during the club finals, and I wish all you guys participating the best of luck and a good time!

We will get back out there in the spring to do the final preparations and I hope to have the course playable by late spring/early summer. So I am sure there will be opportunities to help in 2013.

Thanks for the interest and support!
Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!