Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Historical archive of the GRDGC forum
By mjoe25
This video is awesome guys!!!! so many great camera angles and shots I loved it! props to you. I did have one issue however, Im pretty sure I saw a foot fault at about 2:40 into the video. you might want to check that out. :wink:
By BeauRoch
Outstanding work as always guys!

Hopefully, we can get some great video and photos of the event and work with you to put something together afterwards.

Again, great job!

Gene
By Andy
mjoe25 wrote:This video is awesome guys!!!! so many great camera angles and shots I loved it! props to you. I did have one issue however, Im pretty sure I saw a foot fault at about 2:40 into the video. you might want to check that out. :wink:

We had a PDGA official onsite for each video shoot to ensure accuracy :D
BeauRoch wrote:Outstanding work as always guys!

Hopefully, we can get some great video and photos of the event and work with you to put something together afterwards.

Again, great job!

Gene

I'll be playing in the tournament but I definitely plan on photographing and filming the Final 9. We were hoping to get some interviews or something with the pros but I don't know what kind of access we'll have.
Either way we're going to put together a little something after its over.

Glad everyone likes the video!
Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!