Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By Andy
Same deal as the other videos, enjoy the courses for all that they are through these videos.
Sorry this one took so long.. We tried some new things - some of it worked, some of it didn't. Special thanks to Jake for contributing his time to the video. Also thanks to Gene for the course maps.

As always, questions / comments / suggestions are welcome.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbVK78Xj_zU&sns=em
By Nived
Great video!!! I love watching these!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I happened to notice that on hole 18 your graphic says "Hole 17". I just thought I'd point it out.
By BeauRoch
Best one so far.
Love the use of different angles and lenses.
Great work guys!

I have the hole maps for all of our courses so let me know your future projects and I will send them over to you.

Gene
By Stetz
I thought this one is better than the Basil one simply for the fact that you guys added the map graphic for each hole which shows the fairways and lines for each - good job fellas.
By Andy
Thanks for the comments.
Also good catch on the wrong signage for hole 18. Thats what I get for trying to finish the video at midnight :p
mjoe25 wrote:good job guys! lot of sick shots. I especially liked ryan's putt on hole twelve. lol

haha yeah, he was out for blood in this video, almost took out jake also.
By FishyMack
Watching those guys throw so many birdies at Parma is very discouraging to me. I try my best, but I doubt I will ever be that good. Long drives, long putts... maybe I should quit, but I enjoy the game too much. Sorry about the negativity, but watching those guys is like a slap in the face.
By Andy
FishyMack wrote:Watching those guys throw so many birdies at Parma is very discouraging to me. I try my best, but I doubt I will ever be that good. Long drives, long putts... maybe I should quit, but I enjoy the game too much. Sorry about the negativity, but watching those guys is like a slap in the face.

you're gonna hate this video then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LW24wTn ... ce=message
Upcoming Events

View Full NYS Calendar

Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!