Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Anything disc golf related in the Greater Rochester NY area
By july4
Tuesday pm that was rascal, sue ,Andy.it was starting 2 rain....
I gotten #12 basil 4 x's.a couple rynos ,avair, & roc
A2
By Stetz
@ Ryan - thanks - and yeah that double ace is pretty dirty, esp. with the one skipping an the other outta the air.
By PL08
Ryan, Sean and I hit Oxbo today and Ryan through his boss on hole #6. We discussed that it was a great shot as we were walking down and as I got ready for my putt, I look at the basket and say "ace." His disc was resting in the bottom of the basket. A silent ace... Sick.
By JBC
So played Ellison early today and watched my friends Scott and Mike both ace hole 6 on right-handed and the other left-handed! Awesome, needless to say I was out 40 bucks in less then 30 seconds! Good job boys!
By Sythie
Aced #7 at Basil tonight playing in glow league. Perfect skip and could just barely make out my glow light collecting in the chains. Rotovice Moose!!!!!
By Stetz
Got ace #8 today at Basil on hole #4 w/ a cryz. flx buzzz...thing of beauty...
By magicdiscs30
got another ace this morning this time at basil on hole #3.....went straight towards a tree to the left of the basket mound and then nicked that tree and slammed into the chains. my girl and her friend, though cold and bored out of their minds, witnessed the shot and were much less enthused than i was. have there been many aces on hole 3 so far?
By bob
Aced #4 at Basil a little while ago. Blue 180g R-Pro Roc. I believe the Dog also aced it recently.
By ElvishTrampStamp
i have 2 aces, so far.
1) oct, 2010 #3 sawyer yellow champ roadrunner
2) oct, 2011 #6 ellison orange champ orc

both discs smashed dead center chains & were f**king sweet!! some of my closest friends witnessed both aces, but i have yet to witness any of their hole-in-1's. :? last few times at parma; i have been close to #3 & #10 (i mean smashed chains & fell out; or hit side of basket) i don't want to wait for oct, 2012 for my next 1, lol.
By Dave Thomas
This is the "1st" ace that I have heard of @ Sawyer.......CONGRATS!
By Johnny Flash
kinda surprising thats the first ace @ sawyer with sooooo many ace run's there.
By ElvishTrampStamp
i play there often, mostly just to practice putts & approaches. play a quick 27 with a Buzz & a Warlock. but i've never seen another soul there playing the course (if you can call it that, lol) mudd budd & I like to place "friendly wagers" on rounds there.....aah, good times!
By mjoe25
Got hole one at basil in mid january with a limited edition Dan hastings firebird. Yesterday I smash hole 12 at basil with a Thumber with that same firebird. Thanx dan :) I think its nice and beat in for you now, too bad its got my stink all over it.
By mbrennan5
smash hole 12 at basil with a Thumber with that same firebird

Woulda loved to see this. Sounds nasty Mike! Nice work.
By Traubie
Got my first ace on hole #14 at Shore Winds white course from the blue tees yesterday!
By Sythie
I aced hole #16 at ellison tonight with my Z Stalker. Wove it perfectly between the two trees straight down the gut. Nothin but chains...
By chiefstang
Awesome ace, Matt. I miss that hole. If ever there was a hole that made you throw a sexy line, that's it. :thumbup:
By Bstine
Righty Southpaw wrote:I aced hole #16 at ellison tonight with my Z Stalker. Wove it perfectly between the two trees straight down the gut. Nothin but chains...

I was on hole 12 with some of my buddies and we heard a bunch of people screaming over on 16. Knew it had to be an ace. Congrats!
By Stetz
Got hole #12 @ Basil today with an ESP Comet.
By Ryan Pavone
Aced hole 13 at chili with an old flippy wraith. Shot a hyzer flip that s curved back over the bush/hay bail and into the chains. Also shot my best round there.. Was a great day.. Also hit basket on hole one throwing a few practice shots after my round.
By Foot Long
A handful of us golfers met last satuday after league at Ellison and got to witness some killer consecutive long range putts by Mr. Johnny Flash. Prior to the birdie parade our neighbor in Jamesville, Doug Westfall, decides putting is overated and proceeded to shoot a laser straight in the basket, acing hole #6 in the same round.

Great shootin Fellas! :thumbup:
By ElvishTrampStamp
although Neuf isn't on the forum I feel I should post his Ace(s) for him.
his 1st was last summer on Chili #2, during Am Worlds......SICK!!!!!!!!!.......with his Player Pack disc too!! :thumbup:
his 2nd, so far, was just the other night. #12 at Basil with a brand new R-Pro Aviar (gotta get me 1 of those). like his other hole-in-one I didn't get to see this either, but a few of you did. he played a solo round just as we started singles league, wed night. Pete, Ryan, & Sean did get to autograph that Aviar. Nice shot!!! I'm sure I'll sign the next one tho -- keep chuckin' :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

P.S. Wish that old-ass man a 'Happy Birthday' the next time you see him. (If he hasn't died of 'old-ass-age..) :lol: :lol: :lol:
By jaurand
Got my first ace today on hole number six at Ellison with a Champion Buzzzz. Pulled the shot a bit but it caught some air and drifted right in. Made my day!
By jaurand
jaurand wrote:Got my first ace today on hole number six at Ellison with a Champion Buzzzz. Pulled the shot a bit but it caught some air and drifted right in. Made my day!

Err, yeah. Um, make that Elite Z, not Champion! Guess I'm still excited by the ace! D'oh!!! :shock:
Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!