Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By Andy
I was wondering if anyone had some good pictures of the courses, players shooting, putting, scenery... anything that they would be willing to share here.

I have to design a magazine cover and page spread for a graphic design class and I'm going to create a disc golf-themed magazine. I think it would be cool to see what the community has to offer. The higher resolution the shots, the better.

I would take some pictures myself but there are no courses around oswego :(. I was going to be in town this weekend but the weather sucks so i wouldn't have gotten anything worthwhile. I'll try again next weekend but I thought I'd ask around here.

thanks!
By joedude
By brianthannan
The links don't work b/c the pictures are blocked by people who are not your friends or whatever you set the privacy settings in facebook. You could probably just change those settings and everyone can see the pictures via the links.
By joedude
good call. changed the settings on those albums so "everyone" can see. but since I am logged in on my computer I don't know if people outside of facebook can see it.. can ya let me know?
By lankylefty
woodstock was an awesome course, too bad that town blows greasy monkey balls though...they tried to stop the original woodstock also :wtf:
By CapitanAnhyzer
lankylefty wrote:woodstock was an awesome course, too bad that town blows greasy monkey balls though...they tried to stop the original woodstock also :wtf:

Yea it sucks. I'm glad i took a ton of pictures everytime I played there.

And we've always got memories of this......
By Tony Inzana
Gene has taken a ton of pictures of our local courses lately. You might want to talk to him for some pictures to use.

43rd Annual Rochester Flying Disc Open

Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!