Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Anything disc golf related in the Greater Rochester NY area
By D_Hastings
Got a little confidence boost today practicing Rosedale Down Under. I Aced hole 14, a 265ft sidearm through the woods with my (was Ron Shamp's) Star Gator.Skipped right into the center of the chains and was silent! The courses are looking really nice so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By walker
Doug Blighton reportedly Aced hole 4 at Chili today. We were playing the old tees (just in front of the cement in this case).
By DeafDiscGolfer
walker wrote:Doug Blighton reportedly Aced hole 4 at Chili today. We were playing the old tees (just in front of the cement in this case).

Really? Wow! How?!?

I'm guessing that it was a big hyzer shot around the big tree to the basket, right? or straight through to the basket?

Hey Dan, nice sidearm ace shot!!
By DeafDiscGolfer
Ah, makes sense!!

Sweet! :)
By Kingputt
Hey Dan,
Nice going youngster! Best of luck to you.
Steve
By walker
No longer an Ace virgin. Got MCC Hole 11 with a sidearm, FLX surge tonight at dubs. $115. Ron, BB, and Zach witnessed.
By july4
got an ace #15 cabin creek 380' monday. yellow gazelle flipped it behind pines.been playing 10 yrs there finally got 1...
A2
By mjoe25
Nice andy! 380 feet? thats quite a shot man. where is Cabin Creek?
By july4
creekside the innova video game.been playing over 10 yr never had 1 on there b4.
like i can throw 380? w/ a gazelle?
A2
By DeafDiscGolfer
mjoe25 wrote:hilarious......What video game is this?

This one...

CLICK HERE for review and screenshots.

Not too terrible old disc golf PC video game that was released in 2000.
You can try find it anywhere on ebay or any computer/game stores that
sells used PC games and its cheap nowadays.

I'll say a low 3 out of 5 stars for this one.

Congrats Andy!! LOL. :thumbup: :thumbup:
By up_a_tree
Real life ace! Tuesday night singles, hole #4 at Parma, with a Meteor.
By Bryon
Jamie Habitzreuther had a great round at Chili yesterday.

He aced #11 with an Aviar and came within inches of hitting #9 as well.
By Bryon
LOL....My bad....that was supose to read #12 at Chili.
By Tmart
How did he come within inches on #9 at Chili? I'm assuming he went through the newly trimmed "woods" area on the right? I've always thought that the large tree was a mandatory and the closest I can get when I go over or around it is about 15ft from the basket.
By Bryon
Tmart wrote:How did he come within inches on #9 at Chili? I'm assuming he went through the newly trimmed "woods" area on the right? I've always thought that the large tree was a mandatory and the closest I can get when I go over or around it is about 15ft from the basket.

He went right up the middle on #9. He is a lefty and usually goes over the pine trees on the left, but yesterday he decided to play up the middle. It was pretty cool because about 5-6 new players were standing behind the basket and at least 1 had to move or they would of gotten hit. I think they were in shock to see someone come that close to acing that hole.

At least he made the 20 foot "come-back" put to save birdie.
By Tmart
Oh woops! I think I am thinking about #10 the dogleg right.
By Bryon
I thought maybe you were to, but wasn't positive.
By joedude
dude you gotta pump your partner up. every drive you have, it's gonna be an ace, right?
By lankylefty
:lol: that would be mighty generous..i have heard of this practice but never have seen anyone come thru
By Dave Thomas
Decided to go to Chili and play from the Blues for the first time ever after all these years......was rewarded with an Ace on # 9...........Witnessed (actually he heard my yell) by Terry Strobel!!!! Now all I need is to get an "ace" at Ellison and Sawyer to complete the Rochester cycle! dt
Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!