The course is gradually coming along. I think that everything could be completed this week if we get help from everyone in the club/interested people.
I know some of you may not like this suggestion, but I propose that since both Tues and Thurs are slated to be at MCC, instead of playing we make these dates work days.
The following is what needs to be completed:
1. #2 green - rake debris and finish pruning small saplings.
2. #3 green - same as above
3. #3 fairway - need to clear upper portion (ceiling) and trim some small trees on the left hand side.
4. #5 tee - need to level out, use stone to create retaining wall.
5. #7 green - clear small brush around green.
6. #8 fairway - need to continue clearing brush on both sides.
7. #8 green - clear brush on right hand side
That is the front 9. I have to run, but will post on the back nine later.