Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By walker
I think that's a deer skull. I saw it in the woods to the left of 17's fairway when I was chasing a bad shot once. Had to be over a year ago.
By sjc1434
Played there twice today. Really muddy and wet. Lot's of flooding. Does anyone know what is going on with this course? Seems really easy and really muddy. Kind of cluttered and unorganized once in the woods. I heard rumors of a redesign. Not sure if that's true or not.

Would love to see at least a face lift and am definitely willing to help and have some pretty good ideas.

~Steve
By BeauRoch
Steve,
A redesign will be taking place and should be completed this Spring. Keep an eye on the forums for scheduled work days.
Gene
By ironleaf disc sports
all work days be posted on forum...?..def want to be in the work loop this year...last year i heard of work days well after the happened and was looked down on because of it..im not sayin it wasnt posted but i never saw it...anyway..cant wait gene....ill b there with chainsaws on..
By Tony Inzana
I think that is a great idea. I am trying to keep up with the Am Worlds tweeter and facebook, but I honestly haven't done anything on the club fb page --- who wants to do that? Adam? Anyone? Bueller? :D
By newbua
Played there today. The course was Nothing but mud and puddles. Came home covered in it
By Baker
Thinking about playing here after work today, has anyone played MCC lately and can tell what condition it is in? Not really looking to play in a swamp! Thanks.
By Nived
I was out there last Friday. Holes 2 and 3 were very swampy. The rest of the course was ok. Some of the wooded holes were muddy.

It might have dried out a bit since then though.
By Sythie
Played here today... do yourself a favor, skip 2,3 & 10-13. Also if you cant keep it on the fairway enjoy the poison ivy, it is literally everywhere. That will be my last round there unless i'm dragged, MCC will remain my winter course.
By chiefstang
Righty Southpaw wrote:Played here today... do yourself a favor, skip 2,3 & 10-13. Also if you cant keep it on the fairway enjoy the poison ivy, it is literally everywhere. That will be my last round there unless i'm dragged, MCC will remain my winter course.

Lol! I played there yesterday as well, and we said the same exact thing! Love playing it in winter, but that place is a mess otherwise. We got crushed by mosquitos on a few holes as well. It was a challenge just finding a place to tee off from.
By walker
In due time.... the redesign is moving holes out of the muck (hole 10-12, away from the swamp (hole 3), and to higher ground. We can't do much about 'skeeters though.
By walker
Not the existing course. However, a killer temporary course will be set up for the Saturday finals. It will navigate around campus closer to the big lake area.
Upcoming Events

View Full NYS Calendar

Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!