Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By FishyMack
When I put up the directional signs at Chili the other day I also put up a new tee box sign at hole #8 as the original is missing. I measured the hole because our site says hole #8 at Chili is 197 feet, while the DG Course Review site says it is 207 feet. Guess what? It is actually 187 feet. I measured it twice with different devices, and it is 187 feet. How do we make these changes on the 2 websites? (I admit, I am not a very good computer person.)

Another matter. I asked two years ago why the SUNY Geneseo site is not listed on our website. It still is not. I am going there today to measure all 9 holes so at least that part of the data is available for someone computer oriented to add it to our list. It is also not on the DG Course Review for some reason.

Alan
By Timeetyo
FishyMack wrote:Another matter. I asked two years ago why the SUNY Geneseo site is not listed on our website. It still is not. I am going there today to measure all 9 holes so at least that part of the data is available for someone computer oriented to add it to our list. It is also not on the DG Course Review for some reason.

Alan

The hole info is listed on DGCR for SUNY Geneseo:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.ph ... 81&mode=hi
By zog9605
I live down here in Livonia and the Geneseo course is on the Campus of SUNY and is technically a private course on their property. It is not affiliated with the GRDGC. But it is a nicely challenging 9 hole layout that has a few dual tees and after I have played it a few times I have configured a 18 hole format that is hard enough to challenge even the most seasoned player.
By FishyMack
Tim,

Thanks for pointing that out. When I looked at DGCR I looked under "Geneseo", forgot about the "SUNY" part. And that should still be listed on our website. I played there the other day and hole Pars and Lengths are listed.
By BeauRoch
I will work on getting Geneseo added to our website. Like Shorewinds and Angry Apple, it is more for promotional purposes.

Gene
By FishyMack
Thanks, Gene. I just think it is a good idea to point out ALL area disc golf courses on our website, partly to impress new players.

43rd Annual Rochester Flying Disc Open

Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!