Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By awesomesauce
I've been trying to put together a comprehensive list of the highest rated courses in NY and surrounding areas. Disc course review has the most courses with ratings, but not sure how much to trust the opinions there. Disc golf scene seems to be less informative, as they only give a letter grade with less reviews per course. PDGA seems to have the least course reviews. Is there anything I'm missing? Is there any sort of official rating system for courses? Top 5 courses you've played?
By Sythie
Sorry not to be posting about your question but if your name is Brian I fished 2 of your discs out of the pond on hole 9 at mcc today. An Orc and and Avenger SS. Just hadn't had a chance to call you yet and then I saw this post. Just message me back here and I will get them back to you if you want them...
By awesomesauce
I will get back to you on Monday. I'm in Florida at the moment. Good fishing man I just lost that Orc in spring this year and the avenger ss I haven't seen in at least a year and a half!
By direwolf9
I haven't found anything better than DGCourseReview. Some of the courses are hyped more than they should be, but ratings are subjective by their nature, can't really get around that
Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!