Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By Dissced
I had the pleasure of playing "The Spartan" yesterday it's terrific. The views are some of the best around, the land is a gem, the rolling knobs are pure Upstate NY. The course was litter free, as it should be, I hope everyone continues to respect this course and others. On a windless day this course is defenseless, but I'm sure yesterday was an anomaly and on days when the wind is blowing it will be a bear. Congratulations on getting this course in, can't wait for the wooded portion to be developed and for the course to mature. Great work dudes!
By DBRice
Hey Doug,
Glad you could come out here and play it. We still have a lot to do. Trees to plant, hazzards, tweaking tee and basket positions etc. The wind here can be difficult but it's been calm the last few days and even dudes like me can score well so you are right about that. We do have alternate baskets positions too but won't make them permanent until next spring. We need guys like you and the rest to provide feed back like this. Keep in mind the Advanced/Pro course won't be as forgiving. The Spartan Course is for the "Population" to enjoy but can be setup for a challenge when the time comes.
Thanks for bookin out here to try it!

Get on the mailing list by sending your email to me

Dan Rice
585 465-9868
danrice@rochester.rr.com
By Tony Inzana
Taking advantage of an early day of work. Going out now for my 1st round at the Apple Farm on the Spartan course !!! Can't wait !!!
Upcoming Events

View Full NYS Calendar

Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!