Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Course conditions, opinions and observations
By swiltse
Thanks for the follow-up. Glad to know that the swamp issues are being addressed. Hopefully I can make it out for a work day to help make this course even better!
By BeauRoch
The Google map for MCC has finally been updated. The distances are approximations and should be fairly close but they should probably be wheeled off for better accuracy. Also, I will re-shoot the tee box pictures after the leaves are in later next Spring.
By Ben Kieran
Made up a bunch of directional arrows - they'll be going up tomorrow to help make it clearer how to get from hole to hole. Nothing fancy, but should help out in the short term.
By direwolf9
That would be really fun, put the basket right between those rocks over there.

Another thing that I noticed this weekend was that hole 14 has some awesome 2nd and 3rd tee placements. One longer straight shot from just past the hole for 13 and probably tucked into the trees on the right for safety. The other tee has a real big dogleg right. Was this hole designed with these alternate placements in mind?
Upcoming Events

View Full NYS Calendar

Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!