Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Discs, tips, bags, and baskets
By Jtwist76
Hey im looking for a HARNESS for my bag...not sure exactly what they are called but i need the straps so you can carry your bag easier. Im also looking for one of those FOLDING STOOLS / CHAIRS. If anyone has either they wanna get rid of let me know. thanks
By Neighborhood
Both are going to be kind of difficult to find used from someone. At the shop the back straps (harness) are 25$. Huk lab stools are 35-40.. If you go to a sporting goods store you can get a lower quality stool for 25-30$ but it won't be a sweet Huk lab one.
By Forehander
I use quad shocks from my old ball golf bag and I bought a 2lb travelchair slacker chair from Amazon for $14 if you want some cheaper options.
By PL08
I vote to support your local disc golf shop!!! Neighborhood Skateboards and Disc Golf!! Your looking at what a $20 difference to be able to hand select what you want? No brainer.
By Neighborhood
Thanks for the support guys. I understand a lot of people want to buy used. Starting to build up on some used discs in the shop recently. If you can't find any used straps, 25$ for innova ones isn't that bad at all. A huk lab stool for 35$ I can see being a bit pricey and I'll be getting cheaper ones in soon. It's funny how cheap disc golf already is when buying new discs/products yet a lot of people won't spend the extra on new ones. Which I get cause I have bought used before in the past, but it is kind of funny when you compare the price difference to real golf or other sports.

When buying from Neighborhood you really are supporting Rochester disc golf and your future disc golf purchases. The more successful the shop is the more It can give back to our disc golf scene with more tournaments, sponsoring players, lower prices, bigger selection, giveaways/raffles, disc golf videos, even installing a course if business is successful enough in the future. Many more awesome things could come in the near future if more people start supporting it. Neighborhood is the only store selling primarily just disc golf products in NY state and it's here in Rochester. With it's success maybe others will follow to grow the sport, disc golf business and awareness.
Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!