Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Anything disc golf related in the Greater Rochester NY area
By tcdg23
Hello all, I thought id quickly introduce myself. My name is Travis, I am a transfer student at RIT, will be a sophomore. I have been playing disc for 3 years now and was the top AM1 disc golfer in Vermont. I am excited to be a part of this club and hope to play some rounds with many of you. I will also be tackling the possibility of a course at RIT..I know this has been tried in the past, but it will be tried again.
By Sped
Welcome
Doubles on Saturday
Sped wrote:Month of August
BASIL
Chip draw at 9:30
Spread the word
By sjc1434
First, welcome to the area and a great place to disc!

Second, I graduated RIT back in 2011 along with some other fellow disc golfers. We had a running (sponsored) club there for 2.5 years with no luck regarding putting a course in. Unfortunately, a majority of the land (that is actually unused) is protected land and we were told (multiple times) that there was no shot of putting a permanent course in. One thing that we were told though was that a temporary course for tournaments was not out of the question.

Cheers!
By zog9605
Welcome to Ra-cha-cha. Luckily Rochester is home to a number of already great courses so don't get discouraged if RIT doesn't work out. MCC is a humdinger and less than 5 minutes from your dorm or apartment. Be sure to check out the pros in town for the RFDO - the longest running pro tournament in disc golf. And Chili, aka -Widener Park, is just around the corner from RIT as well, It is the Oak Hill of Rochester disc golf. imho!
Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!