Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Anything disc golf related in the Greater Rochester NY area
By Dave Thomas
thx.......Stu Milligan is the Chili Disc Golf Course "Ace Leader".........he has had a ton of aces out there from various color tees. I have not heard from him in a few years. I hope that he is "OK".........Dave
By tdub28
Hit hole #10 at Oxbow 8/29 @Sat morning doubles. 175 Wasp.
By lankylefty
nice ace if it is the hole im thinking about!!..haven't played there much but it seemed like a tough hole with the trees guarding the basket..sweet shot :thumbup:
By DeafDiscGolfer
Yup, me and two others have witnessed the lucky bastard made that ace shot with 171 ESP Force and I had to sign his disc as well!!

It was very very very lucky perfect shot! Nice narrow S-drive straight ahead and dives to the left right into the basket behind the trees. You can't see it but hearing that beautiful "ching!" that everyone claimed.
By joedude
WOW! nice shot dude. btw I still have your d-force in my car
By joedude
just curious, have many people hit black aces at Ellison, with it being so open? I was playing there yesterday and my buddy Mark nailed 4's basket from 7's tee. It was pretty sweet, and really funny
By july4
i hit #10 ellison from #12 tee back in the 90's.A2
By LoPuttr313
Aced #8 at MCC during a little casual play after school w/ Nick Limit, 167g JLS (3rd time throwing the disc, and it's leaving my bag)
By DeafDiscGolfer
Nice shot! Is it sidearm snap or forearm toss?

Gotta love those JLS!! :thumbup:
By TCampbell
Finally got my first ace durring doubles today at Basil on hole 2! Chris Funston (my partner) parked the hole with his drive then told me to go for it. We both made $50 off that one.
By Brownguy
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
By july4
congrats 2 zack. gota ace during finals.
did every body kick him 5$?
A2
By humboldt_hyzer
just aced hole number one at Chili Baker Park with a champion groove 173. is the "51" rule alive in New York ? Travis
By xtfr
i aced my first time on st patricks day. hole 6 at mcc. was a great feeling. mike and kirk were there with me. :)
By Dave Thomas
Niiiiiiiiice.......I believe YOU are the 1st to ACE this hole! GREAT shooting.....NOW.....quickly "retire" that disc....dt :D
By DeafDiscGolfer
Nice shot. :thumbup:

I'm guessing its a hook shot drive passing in front of MCC sign, right?

Ka-ching!! :clap:
By ironleaf disc sports
hate to burst a bubble..but i aced that hole a month after the course went in...and it wasnt the first on course...an buddy of mine aced 4 a week after it went in...
By Eric.Gifford
last summer
#10 ellison park w/ a 174g roc

anyone ever put it in on #10 @ Parma?
By swiltse
Got my first ace tonight on hole #10 at Basil. Threw a 168 Z Flash on a nice anhyzer forehand. Kept the line the whole time right into the basket. My buddy Dave was there with me.
By KingArv
Got one! on Hole 8 at Chili with my 180g double-stamped misprint DS Roc...yes prob the easiest hole to ace in Rochester, but didn't make it feel any less awesome!
This is actually my second ace, got one at Churchville on hole 14 a number of years back.
By DeafDiscGolfer
KingArv wrote:Got one! on Hole 8 at Chili with my 180g double-stamped misprint DS Roc...yes prob the easiest hole to ace in Rochester, but didn't make it feel any less awesome!
This is actually my second ace, got one at Churchville on hole 14 a number of years back.

Interesting...If you DID aced on May 10th, then I did also aced on the same day at a different course (Pyramid) on my birthday!!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MY FULL STORY!!

Would you believe in getting two ACES on your birthday?!?

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Copyright © 2016 The Greater Rochester Disc Golf Club. All Rights Reserved.
Web Development by SiteSteward, Inc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!