Postby PL08 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:02 pm

monday_singles_2014.jpg
2014 GRDGC Monday Night Singles League
PL08

Name: Peter Lunstead
PDGA #: 48755

Re: GRDGC Singles League Mondays

Postby Skippy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:38 am

Ok everyone league starts at basil on Monday night at 545 and we will tee off at 6 so be there earlier than expected. Hoping for a good turnout so bring your friends.
Skippy

Name: Clayton Woodard
PDGA #: 51069

Postby reksav » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:22 am

What's the money break down of this league? Where does the $10 end up?
reksav

Name: Derek Savory
PDGA #:

Postby Skippy » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:36 pm

$5 daily payout, $2 CTP, $1 Ace Pool, $1 GRDGC (course maintenance) and $1 to the Erie DGC for course installation, extra hardware and supplies. :thumbup:
Skippy

Postby mcicotta » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:32 pm

So why are we keeping track of points if there's no final payout?
mcicotta

Name: mike
PDGA #:

Postby Skippy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:27 pm

wouldn't you still like to know where you stand? Still crown a champ….. it's definitely ideal. i like to keep my records and it's nice to store it online for everyone.
Skippy

Postby Skippy » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:22 pm

:thumbup: Great turn out for the first night. :thumbup: Eighteen players, 8 Pro and 10 Am. Check out the Results at http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/20 ... er_Singles

We are at Parma next week 5:45 and teeing off at 6. I'm sorry I was late tonight it won't happen again… we still tee off by 6 so I didn't sweat it too much.

See you next week!!

p.s. I have a calendar coming….
Skippy

Postby Skippy » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:47 pm

monday_singles_2014.jpg
2014 GRDGC Monday Night Singles League
Skippy

Re: GRDGC Monday Singles League

Postby Skippy » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:06 pm

If anyone has any issues with the calendar let me know i can still edit the file. I'm pretty sure there is no interference. Hope you like it! :thumbup:
Skippy

Postby Skippy » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:34 pm

:winner: ***Scores Updated*** :winner:
http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/20 ... er_Singles

Great night everyone! It was beautiful out there tonight even though it was a little chilly :cold: . I have to start off by giving a huge thank you to Jason Wolk for bringing some prizes for extra CTPs. That allowed us to have three flags on course. Thanks man! Also, another huge thank you to Nick Torpey for stepping up and helping with bag tags. It really helped us get out of there faster. :thumbup:

We had 15 players tonight favoring Am side with 8 players. Hot Pro round of the night was Jason Wolck shooting a 57. The hot Am round of the night goes to Mark Sinicropi shooting a 59.

I know all of you have been anticipating it so the wait is over. We are at Ellison next week everyone. We’re hoping for more than 20 players next week so make sure you spread the word guys!

Make sure you all pre-reg. for the Women’s Global Event. It’s less than 2 weeks away! Nikki and Stephanie have already had several generous sponsors donate to the fun, and believe us when we say that there will be an enormous amount of fun to be had. If you would like to show your support and add to the fun-ds, there is more real estate to claim so be sure to contact one of the ladies.

Women’s League starts on Saturday May 17th at 2pm at Parma. Contact Nikki or Stephanie for more info.

See you next week!
Skippy

Postby Skippy » Tue May 6, 2014 10:37 pm

Scores are updated at discgolfscene.com we are at chili next week see you there.
Skippy

Postby Skippy » Tue May 13, 2014 3:20 pm

Wow, what a difference form saturday to monday. Absolutely no wind all night at chili last night. There was a lot of great golf played. The scores were tight and we all had fun. Good shooting guys!

The Scores have been posted, and the leader board is up to date at http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/20 ... aderboards

WE had three CTPs last night and we should have 4 next week so if you feel like raising some money for our community come on out…

Basil next week.

Be.

There.

:thumbup:
Skippy

Postby Skippy » Tue May 27, 2014 9:28 pm

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lapse of time since the 19th. I'm a very busy guy. I try to have these things posted by Tuesday night….

Anyways... The leader board is updated and official.

We are at Ellison next week everyone.

Be there! :thumbup:
Skippy

Postby Skippy » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:40 pm

Ok everyone, since there was a change of courses at the RFDO, will will no longer be playing MCC. The fourth slot which is currently MCC will change to Ellison. So the new rotation will be Basil, Parma, Ellison, Ellison. Spread the word!
Skippy

Postby Skippy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:31 pm

It's going to be wet…. let me get an attendance count. Never the less, i will always show up for those of you who don't stay in touch.
Skippy

Postby Skippy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:33 pm

!! League Update !!

!! Tee Time Changes !!

The sun is starting to fall out the sky sooner and sooner, so we will be teeing off at 5:30 rather than 6pm. Make sure you spread the word because not everyone follows the forums and not everyone has book of face.

The leader board has been updated and the ace pool is over $200. Check it all out at http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/20 ... er_Singles

League is at Parma tonight bring your friends, It's going to be beautiful!

See you all at 5:30!
Skippy

Postby Skippy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:27 pm

Just bumping this up to remind everyone the tee time is changed and we will tee off at 5:30. Get there earlier then that so we can have the ball rolling at 5:30. We are at Ellison tonight bring your friends and family!
Skippy

Postby Skippy » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:43 pm

Ok everyone. It seems I made a mistake with the schedule this year. I apologize. It is, however, the first time this has occurred in the past three years of me running the EDGC leagues (summer and winter).

The problem is; our final falls on the monday night after the Pro Tour RFDO . There will not be enough time to run two rounds. And, yes, we are going to want to play two rounds.

So here's the deal…. There has been an extension added to the schedule. So, we will play every monday through September 15th. Same deal, 5:30pm tee time, $10, Pro/Am.

This coming monday (9/1) we will be at Chili.

The following monday (9/8) we will be at Parma.

Monday (9/15) we will be back at Ellison.

!!League Final!!

League final will be held at MCC on Sunday September 21st. Standard singles format. We will play Black targets first and then the Gold targets. It will cost you twice the amount of league because you are playing two rounds, so, bring $20 for your entry. This is 100% Payout and will pay to half the field. There will be an extra $2 Ace Pool if you choose to pay it. I'm sure we will be fine with lunch as the Bill Gray's Iceplex has many exceptional options. :thumbup: :thumbup: ~cough cough~ "Beers and Burgers!" :thumbup: :thumbup:

P.S. You didn't have to participate in singles to come out. Our points series will payout 33.333% of the field in both divisions, Pro and AM. Our players will be getting paid out for the season based on their points they have accumulated throughout the summer. This way there is insurance that other players who hadn't played this summer won't just sneak in for the win and take the pot. Also, like last year. to be eligible for points payout you must have came to league more than once (meaning twice or more). So if you want to come out and play in an unsanctioned event this is it.

When we crown our Pro and Am champs on sunday afternoon, we will not consider outside players (i.e. someone who has never played a singles match during this season's league). Anyone who is showing up for the day who hasn't played in singles league will still be paid accordingly on the day.

We still have minor details to sort through, but, the main idea right now is to make sure we are all on the same page with the scheduling error.
Skippy

Postby Johnny Flash » Tue Sep 2, 2014 10:17 pm

Personally I'm very disappointed the finals is at a course that was not even played during league not to mention the abundance of poision ivy and bugs galore no matter time of day when we could do it at place like Ellison where your big issue is bugs....I mean in my opinion the finals is supposed to be about fun not **** there goes my favorite driver into the pond. Just my 2 cents
JOHNNY FLASH
Johnny Flash

Name: John Alloco
PDGA #: 25466

Postby Skippy » Mon Sep 8, 2014 3:06 pm

Flash i understand. Cast a vote to have it changed. It was supposed to be at MCC all season there is no sense in changing it now.I'm with you on that too … I haven't stepped foot out on the green at MCC all summer. Keep in mind too that MCC is great for holding all day events. lunch options and drinks are so easy to make happen. A place to relax after your round. MCC just seems to be the best location for an all day event. Ellison is likely to be busy, doable, but it would only get more and more busy throughout the day.

Last year we had a bit of disgruntled opinions floating around about schedule changes during the season. So, it's not really in anyone's best intentions to change it now.

But, we can…

.. Only if i get feedback soon enough.

!! Points Are Updated at DiscGolfScene !!

http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/20 ... er_Singles

!! Reminder !!

Two weeks have been added to the schedule, Today at Parma and Next week the 15th at Ellison. 5:30pm tee off. Spread the word.
Skippy

Postby ronbo » Mon Sep 8, 2014 6:43 pm

MCC is awful, great course, but between the bugs, poison ivy, bugs and the bugs it sucks.
ronbo

Name: Ron Arena
PDGA #:

Postby Skippy » Mon Sep 8, 2014 10:06 pm

I see two votes for "No MCC"….

I'm looking for where else would be better instead of just a vote for no MCC.

Still open minds and ears here. Keep em' coming.
Skippy

Postby zacharyhoy » Mon Sep 8, 2014 10:28 pm

MCC has too much poison ivy and bugs.

Let's play Chili and practice hitting our "Feldbergs" on Hole 18.
zacharyhoy

Name: Zachary
PDGA #: 60602

Postby PL08 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:10 pm

Last night of Singles League at Ellison! Tee off at 5:30!
PL08

Name: Peter Lunstead
PDGA #: 48755

Postby Skippy » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:16 pm

Thank you, Peter. I will have a copy of the top 33% leaders and their points so you all can see who your chasing tonight. There will be a brief announcement before we tee off tonight regarding our final.

I posted earlier in the week about if not MCC then where?….. the decision has been made with two 2 votes no MCC and only one vote on a alternate location. That location is Chili. Prepare yourselves for a whole day at Chili on sunday the 21st. it will cost $20 ( the cost of two league rounds) and will cover you for the day on CTPs and Ace pool. the exact breakdown is still being determined. However, as it looks now, it will most likely give us multiple CTPs and $15 or so dollars will go to payouts…. This means depending on attendance, your payout will look more like 3 time the size of a normal league round. I'm starting to ramble now….

I will post a more official statement on the final in the next day or so.

!! Leader-boards are updated !!

check it out at http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/20 ... aderboards

See you all at Ellison tonight. Bring your friends, it's going to be beautiful tonight!
Skippy

Return to Disc Golf Talk