Millennium Games - Over 1,000 discs!

Monroe County Sports

Gonzo Disc Golf

Websites by SiteSteward, Inc.

The aerial photo of Chili ...

Course conditions, opinions and observations

The aerial photo of Chili ...

Postby Jaykul » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:48 pm

I don't know if you guys have seen Local.Live.com, but I thought I'd share this full aerial shot of Chili from there, and let you explore on your own from there.

The thumbnail here is the full sized crop of the first hole on Chili (click to see the full course or visit Local.Live.com, where you can check out the course with angled shots like this from the north, east, and west too -- this one is north-facing, from the south):

P.S.:

I also added links to these overviews on my map (over here)

Last edited by Jaykul on Tue May 29, 2007 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jaykul

PDGA #:

Postby JGarcia9102 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:47 pm

hey awesome website. It puts google Earth to shame. It is kinda creepy tho that i can see my backyard from 4 different angles...
- Jared
JGarcia9102

PDGA #:

Postby Tony Inzana » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:51 am

This is awesome-----When I made the map for PArma---I was unable to find a site that had an aerial of Parma----wonder if anyone is interesting in converting my map of Parma onto the aerial map? Any takers?
Tony Inzana

Name: Tony Inzana
PDGA #: 15770

Parma Map

Postby SamHil66 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:24 pm

Tony,

I will give it a try.
I have a satellite photo of the area, but the Live and Local view is much clearer.
I was planning on doing something like the Sawyer Park course photo gallery-one overhead of the whole course plus an individual map for each hole.

Good luck with the tournament Saturday, I probably won't be able to make it-but just in case, what time's lunch? :)

Scott
SamHil66

PDGA #:

Finally registered

Postby rkundrata » Wed Aug 1, 2007 11:08 am

Hi guys, I'm a newb.. well been playing for a little over a year.. mostly at Parma.

Just had to chime in about the aerials, I work at Pictometry who takes the photos, it is pretty cool (of course looking at pictures 8hrs a day is a little bit less then cool :D )

But just wanted to introduce myself. I also run a trophy store, Cornerstone Awards. So if you ever need any trophies, plaques or just the use of a laser engraver, let me know.
rkundrata

PDGA #:

Return to Area Courses