Women's League

Monroe County Sports

Gonzo Disc Golf

Websites by SiteSteward, Inc.

disc golf harness

Discs, tips, bags, and baskets

disc golf harness

Postby Jtwist76 » Mon Mar 4, 2013 11:08 am

Hey im looking for a HARNESS for my bag...not sure exactly what they are called but i need the straps so you can carry your bag easier. Im also looking for one of those FOLDING STOOLS / CHAIRS. If anyone has either they wanna get rid of let me know. thanks
Jtwist76

Name: Jon
PDGA #:

Re: disc golf harness

Postby D_Hastings » Mon Mar 4, 2013 11:37 pm

For the stools check out acerun! They are located out of the buffalo area an have an online store!
Grip'nRip Discs
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pro ... 723&v=wall

ACERUNdg.com! check it!
D_Hastings

Name: Dan Hastings
PDGA #:

Postby Neighborhood » Wed Mar 6, 2013 8:52 am

Both are going to be kind of difficult to find used from someone. At the shop the back straps (harness) are 25$. Huk lab stools are 35-40.. If you go to a sporting goods store you can get a lower quality stool for 25-30$ but it won't be a sweet Huk lab one.
Neighborhood

Name: Ryan
PDGA #:

Postby tbeish » Wed Mar 6, 2013 12:34 pm

I have a pair of Phenix QuadShocks in black that I'm looking to sell...

Check 'em out here:

http://www.phenixdiscsports.com/product/quadshock-back-pack-straps/

Mine are a little unique in the fact that the QuadShocks patch in the center of the harness was sewn on upside down... never seem another pair like 'em!

Txt, call or email if interested...

Todd
315-727-4254
tbeish@hotmail.com
tbeish

Name: Todd Beishline
PDGA #:

Postby Forehander » Wed Mar 6, 2013 3:50 pm

I use quad shocks from my old ball golf bag and I bought a 2lb travelchair slacker chair from Amazon for $14 if you want some cheaper options.
Forehander

Name: Trevor
PDGA #:

Postby PL08 » Thu Mar 7, 2013 9:49 am

I vote to support your local disc golf shop!!! Neighborhood Skateboards and Disc Golf!! Your looking at what a $20 difference to be able to hand select what you want? No brainer.
PL08

Name: Peter Lunstead
PDGA #: 48755

Postby Mudd Budd » Thu Mar 7, 2013 12:08 pm

+1

the more we support local disc golf, the better it will be for everyone
Mudd Budd

Name: Mike Drees
PDGA #: 52099

Postby Neighborhood » Thu Mar 7, 2013 6:06 pm

Thanks for the support guys. I understand a lot of people want to buy used. Starting to build up on some used discs in the shop recently. If you can't find any used straps, 25$ for innova ones isn't that bad at all. A huk lab stool for 35$ I can see being a bit pricey and I'll be getting cheaper ones in soon. It's funny how cheap disc golf already is when buying new discs/products yet a lot of people won't spend the extra on new ones. Which I get cause I have bought used before in the past, but it is kind of funny when you compare the price difference to real golf or other sports.

When buying from Neighborhood you really are supporting Rochester disc golf and your future disc golf purchases. The more successful the shop is the more It can give back to our disc golf scene with more tournaments, sponsoring players, lower prices, bigger selection, giveaways/raffles, disc golf videos, even installing a course if business is successful enough in the future. Many more awesome things could come in the near future if more people start supporting it. Neighborhood is the only store selling primarily just disc golf products in NY state and it's here in Rochester. With it's success maybe others will follow to grow the sport, disc golf business and awareness.
Neighborhood

Name: Ryan
PDGA #:

Return to Equipment & Technique