Millennium Games - Over 1,000 discs!

Monroe County Sports

Gonzo Disc Golf

Websites by SiteSteward, Inc.

New course proposal

Course conditions, opinions and observations

New course proposal

Postby discphishing » Sun Apr 1, 2012 7:45 am

I am looking for some input about a new course (layout, design, feasibility) in Ontario County. I teach and my district does own some land (woods, creek) around the perimeter of the playing fields. I have researched the pdga website and have begun writing a proposal (enrichment to community and school, fast growing sport, economically sound) for the school board. What I am looking for is a person(s) to walk the area to see what layout might work efficiently for either a small 18- hole like basil or just a 9 hole course would be more effective. Any assistance from grdgc would be great. I live in Macedon and have been a member in the past and going to renew this year. I think it is very important to support our local club. Please PM me with any interest. Thanks
discphishing

Name: J Pier
PDGA #: 49285

Re: New course proposal

Postby Xplodingbabyz » Sun Apr 8, 2012 8:54 am

I hope something can get put in up there I travel 50mins everyday to work up there it would be great to get done from work and get in a round everyday I will throw my name out there for labor help with the installing of a course
Xplodingbabyz

Name: ShawnyB
PDGA #:

Return to Area Courses