Flying Disc Pro Shop - Rochester, NY

Millennium Games - Rochester, NY

Gonzo Disc Golf

Monroe County Sports

chili fences

Anything non disc golf related

chili fences

Postby JBC » Sat Jul 9, 2011 11:19 am

Hey how or what company put in the new fencing at Weider park? Just curious really like it!
Name: Justin Caddick

Re: chili fences

Postby chiefstang » Sat Jul 9, 2011 12:13 pm

Those were done by the club. I believe Jerami lent his back to the occasion. They do look great! I almost wish there was more.

Thanks again to Jerami, whom I believe is now fully living on the Chili course out of a tent.
Still rockin' my green shirt!
Name: Sean Lewis
PDGA #: 48561

Postby FatKid » Sat Jul 9, 2011 1:02 pm

Thanks for the credit buddy, but that wasn't me! Troy Widden put 2 & 12 in, the fences themselves were donations from his family company. I just moved the old fencing from 9, to be replaced with the new, and moved it to 6&7 OB line. I believe #9 fencing is still to be installed. I agree though, these look great, and really make a huge difference on the appearance of the course!
Name: FatKid

Postby JBC » Sat Jul 9, 2011 11:56 pm

hey could one of you guys pm me the number for whom ever installed and donated? my buddy liked them so much he would like to have some installed! thanks much joey
Name: Justin Caddick

Postby tdub28 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Hello...This is Troy,

I am very excited that everyone is enjoying the new fencing at Chili. Thank you for all the positive feedback! My father and I installed 2 and 12 earlier this year and completed 3 more sections on #9 today. There are 2 sections on the left and 1 section behind the tree and bush on the right. Looks great. Here is the info for our company:

Landmark Fence Co.
Lynn Widden

This is the name of the company and my father's name. You will almost certainly get an answering machine and he usually returns calls in the AM... just a heads up. Please mention Disc Golf to Lynn when you call.

Troy Widden
Name: Troy Widden

Return to Off Topic