The GRDGC got the 2011 Am Worlds in Sept. 2007, the Dog and I have carried the ball 95 yards and it is time for the new super to run it in from the 5, these last couple of months. Did anyone watch the NFL draft?
The last of the OB's should be staked by noon on 4/30. The rock garden should be roped with a drop zone near front of garden for Worlds, I don't think you want players in there and it will make the hole harder.
Mr. John Plummer (737-7024), Head of Forestry Greece DPW, has agreed to following:
(1) Cut downed trees on #16 and #17 (tee pad), I talked about these to him on several occasions. He says they are very busy, but they are on his list.
(2) Install 6 benchs behind tee pads of #1,6,8,10,11,18. Make sure you either mark the spots and/or are out there when they install them (tentatively at the end of May?). Regarding the bench on #6, Mr. Plummer will provide dirt behind it and the GRDGC can put plantings of your choice on it. Ask him fo a pile 16 feet long by 4 feet wide by 4 feet high. This will provide protected seating for players teeing on #6, but more importantly should cut down on any visual distraction while playing #3.
(3) A bridge near #17's tee before June 26 (Basil event), you may have to remind him about this, since the course is 10 years old and Greece has never put in a bridge. The bridge we have is thanks to THE DOG! ALso,thanks to Chuck S. getting in the creek and helping lift it out, always had fun making you laugh, hope you are doing well.
(4) Greece will provide as much chip as you want to eat.
(5) Greece will take out wood piled near paved path that runs thru course, thanks Zach for your efforts in this regards. They will also take wood pile up at the asphalt cutout at Fetzner Rd.
Any questions regarding Basil feel free to call me at 387-0345, and thanks to all who helped. The Dog and I did the best we could, Good luck. - #304