Feb 7

Pending

GRDGC Ice Bowl

MCC

Millennium Games - Over 1,000 discs!

Monroe County Sports

Gonzo Disc Golf

Websites by SiteSteward, Inc.

Worlds Player Party at Frontier Field !!!

About the 2011 PDGA Amateur World Championships!

Worlds Player Party at Frontier Field !!!

Postby Tony Inzana » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:12 pm

We have officially decided on the location for the Am Worlds Player Party. Scott Bell from the Monroe County Sports Commission has helped us with this arrangement. The player party will be on Friday July 29th. There will be Dinner, Live Music and lots of flying discs. Baskets in the Outfield -- Long Distance Demonstration !!! Oh what fun !!!

This will be a major topic discussed on Sunday. Please let me know if anyone is interested in helping me make this a night to remember.
Tony Inzana

Name: Tony Inzana
PDGA #: 15770

Re: Worlds Player Party at Frontier Field !!!

Postby BeauRoch » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:36 pm

To add to what Tony is saying is that we are looking for a Player's Party Coordinator. Just need somebody to own that event and help us get it organized.
Gene
BeauRoch

Name: Gene Beaumont
PDGA #:

Postby zach morrison » Thu May 5, 2011 12:02 am

what exactly are you looking from the person? I might be able to help but with getting married just before the worlds, have to see if there is time. if i can help in any way during the worlds when i am not playing or even before we start let me know, will be more than willing to help out.
zach morrison

Name: zach
PDGA #:

Postby BeauRoch » Thu May 5, 2011 12:15 pm

Thanks Zach but we did hear from Jerami Frechette (aka FatKid on this forum) who let us know that he would step into that role and help out.
Sounds like you have some time constraints and it is hard to commit but I can tell you that we will need extra hands the weekend prior (July 23-24), Monday (July 24), Tuesday (July 25)(FlyMart setup), Friday (July 29)(Players party setup) and Saturday (July 30)(Final 9 setup, awards ceremony setup, and tear down).

If you have availability during any of those busier days then let us know.

Thanks again,
Gene
BeauRoch

PDGA #:

Postby zach morrison » Thu May 5, 2011 11:10 pm

hey gene, will see what i can do. will i see u at the cookout we can talk then? i took the whole week of of work for this once in a lifetime opportunity and want to help as much as i can to have it run succesfully and play in it,doesnt matter what it is just give a time and place and i will be there. thanks gene, i know you and tony have been busy getting a lot done yourselfs for this, and cant wait to be a part of it. thanks for everything you guys and every one else is doing to get these courses to look real good and fun to play.
zach morrison

Name: zach
PDGA #:

Postby BeauRoch » Fri May 6, 2011 2:03 pm

I am not playing in either tournament this weekend but I hope to be there each morning to help and take pictures so we can talk then.
Gene
BeauRoch

PDGA #:

Return to 2011 AM Worlds