Oct 25

Doubles League Final

Webster Park Temp

2014 NYS Events Schedule

Millennium Games - Over 1,000 discs!

Monroe County Sports

Gonzo Disc Golf

Websites by SiteSteward, Inc.

Thanks to Ryan for all of his hard work !!!

Anything disc golf related in the Greater Rochester NY area

Thanks to Ryan for all of his hard work !!!

Postby Tony Inzana » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:23 am

I was not able to give my speach at the RFDO because we did not have a formal awards ceremony, but I just wanted to publicly thank Ryan Hand for all of his hard work. He threw the best RFDO that I have seen to date !!! He was able to get people out for work days. The courses looked amazing this weekend and I think we should all be proud of the two tournaments that Rochester ran this year, both drawing excellent numbers and both with great player packs and payouts. But Ryan took the initaitive to get sponsors early and also sell merchandise so that everyone that attended got more then their money's worth. I don't have the final numbers, but I think we paid out the amateurs about 200% of the entry fee and there was over a $1000 added to the Pro purse. I know that we have had our controversies over the last few years, especially with the RFDO, but I think that with the help of Ryan, we have turned the corner and I anticipate that the future RFDO's will continue to get better and better !!!! Thanks again Ryan for all you have done for this club and for disc golf in Rochester !!!!
Tony Inzana

Name: Tony Inzana
PDGA #: 15770

Re: Thanks to Ryan for all of his hard work !!!

Postby HueymanNC » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:56 am

Thanks Ryan, Great Event!
HueymanNC

Name: Mark Huether
PDGA #:

Postby Tony Inzana » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:37 am

And a thanks goes out to all the club members that came out to work on the courses and help out at the RFDO. There were new faces everywhere helping out !!! Thanks again. We are getting organized and getting ready for the BIG EVENT next year !!!
Tony Inzana

Name: Tony Inzana
PDGA #: 15770

Postby WillACarpenter » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:50 am

I 100% agree, RFDO was a blast, everything was awesome and Ryan put on a great show.

I'm looking forward to all of the events next year and I hope to participate in them all.
WillACarpenter

Name: Will A. Carpenter
PDGA #:

Postby Johnny Flash » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Out standing event. courses look awesome. props gotta go the the "doug's" for making basil a pleasure to play, course has never been so free of dibris, thanks to them and all who helped with both courses. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :crazy:
JOHNNY FLASH
Johnny Flash

Name: John Alloco
PDGA #: 25466

Return to Disc Golf Talk