Monroe County Sports

Gonzo Disc Golf

Websites by SiteSteward, Inc.

Survey Regarding Disc Sports

Anything non disc golf related

Survey Regarding Disc Sports

Postby bubbamarulli » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:59 pm

Hey All!

My girlfriend will be graduating in May with her Master's degree and has to gather information for her thesis.

She is gathering information from athletes and non-athletes and has compiled a survey about sports, etiquette and sports etiquette; and I was wondering if you would help her gather information!

She wrote this up:

"I am conducting a study for my thesis online. I have pasted the link below and would genuinely appreciate it if you guys would participate. The survey is pretty straightforward. It will ask you questions about competition and sport, and you will also read a few scenarios and judge the behavior.

I'm hoping for a large amount of people to participate so please take it, and please pass it along to your athlete friends and non athlete friends as well. It is completely anonymous and I will have no idea who clicked on the link or completed the survey.
Anyone can participate as long as they are 18 years old, please pass it onto your friends and family!
If you have any questions about the study before you take it, or are interested in what I expect to find after you take it, please do not hesitate to email me at mshrou1@students.towson "DOT" edu. I love talking about research!"

She'd like to see the results and I'd like to see where Disc Golfers rank amongst the other sports people out there!

Please have your friends complete the survey too! Even if they don't play any sports!
The more data she can collect the better. I would love it if all of you could complete the survey for her.

The survey can be found at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TMX6K6J

If you start the survey and don't have a chance to complete it in one sitting, you can click on the link again, from the same computer, and it will open to where you stopped.

At the end of the survey it asks: Do you play a sport? (Yes/No) Please click the appropriate answer.

If Yes, "What sport do you play?"
Click on your sport(s) and feel free to write in any other sports you play (Ultimate) if not listed!

Please Help,
Please and Thank You!
bubbamarulli

Name: Bubba
PDGA #:

Re: Survey Regarding Disc Sports

Postby vanza » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:27 pm

This is a superb survey,however,what you might do is require an age.The older one gets the more his/her attitude changes toward the particular activity/sport played.As a coach/player/parent I have seen/heard it all and your attitude does change as the years go by.Competition goes by the wayside as a major focus and just being active and with like-minded folks is tantamount! The competitive spirit does not leave, however it does take a backseat....the older one gets,the more one realizes that there is more to physical activity than winning...........There is an old saying..........."If ya had FUN........ya won"! "v"
vanza

PDGA #:

Postby bubbamarulli » Mon Feb 4, 2013 3:32 pm

Thank you very much!

I'll pass the word on!
bubbamarulli

PDGA #:

Postby bubbamarulli » Mon Feb 4, 2013 3:36 pm

Hey All!

We'd love some more participants in this study! Please take 10 minutes or so to help a student graduate with her Masters Degree.

This survey closes in less than 24 hrs. It closes at 11am on Tuesday, Feb 5th, 2013.

She is gathering information from athletes and non-athletes and has compiled a survey about sports, etiquette and sports etiquette; and I was wondering if you would help her gather information!

I'm hoping for a large amount of people to participate so please take it, and please pass it along to your athlete friends and non athlete friends as well. It is completely anonymous.
Anyone can participate as long as they are 18 years old, please pass it onto your friends and family!

If you have any questions about the study before you take it, or are interested in what she expects to find after you take it, please do not hesitate to email her at mshrou1@students.towson "DOT" edu. She loves talking about research!

She'd like to see the results and I'd like to see where Disc Golfers rank amongst the other sports people out there!

Please have your friends complete the survey too! Even if they don't play any sports!
The more data she can collect the better.

The survey can be found at:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TMX6K6J

If you start the survey and don't have a chance to complete it in one sitting, you can click on the link again, from the same computer, and it will open to where you stopped.

At the end of the survey it asks: Do you play a sport? (Yes/No) Please click the appropriate answer.

If Yes, "What sport do you play?"
Click on your sport(s) and feel free to write in any other sports you play if not listed!

Please Help,
Please and Thank You!
bubbamarulli

PDGA #:

Postby Mudd Budd » Tue Feb 5, 2013 10:09 am

Thanks for the reminder. I planner on taking the survey and would have forgot without it.

Good Day to you
Mudd Budd

Name: Mike Drees
PDGA #: 52099

Return to Off Topic