Millennium Games - Over 1,000 discs!

Monroe County Sports

Gonzo Disc Golf

Websites by SiteSteward, Inc.

Disc Golf Art

Anything non disc golf related

Disc Golf Art

Postby direwolf9 » Sat Nov 5, 2011 11:17 am

I recently asked an artist friend of mine to do a disc golf painting for me, just received it the other day and thought I'd share it on this forum. This painting is of hole 12 at basil.

I was just thinking I would post this here to see if anyone else is interested in having some disc golf artwork done for them. Perhaps the first hole you aced or just a scenic hole. The painting above is roughly 12"x14", I shouldn't really quote a price without talking to him as this one was a gift, but I'd say he would ask about $125 for something of that size.

Anyway, just thought I promote his work a bit, as I think this piece came out really well. Anyone interested can post here or PM me.
direwolf9

Name: John Walsh
PDGA #:

Re: Disc Golf Art

Postby mbrennan5 » Sat Nov 5, 2011 12:00 pm

Definitely interested. Can we see more of his work?
Matt
mbrennan5

Name: Matt Brennan
PDGA #: 34790

Postby direwolf9 » Sat Nov 5, 2011 7:00 pm

http://www.taylorwoolwine.com/

Here is his website/blog. Doesn't look like he has posted anything in a while, but it gives you an idea of his type of work. Don't miss the "Commissioned Paintings and Drawings" link on the right side of the page. His main thing is oil painting, but he also does charcoal, pencil, pastels, etc. This was his first disc golf painting.
direwolf9

Name: John Walsh
PDGA #:

Postby jl » Mon Nov 7, 2011 9:36 pm

That's sweet, I need to call your buddy. that would look great above my fireplace with my christmas stocking hanging...awww man I see it now.
jl

PDGA #:

Return to Off Topic