Gonzo Camp-a-Thon!

Shorewinds DGC

2014 NYS Events Schedule

Millennium Games - Over 1,000 discs!

Monroe County Sports

Gonzo Disc Golf

Websites by SiteSteward, Inc.

Two at MCC

You found a disc? Post it here! Karma will reward you...

Two at MCC

Postby Skippy » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Lost two on sunday during league. my wasp kicked the fist available tree on 3 went quick right towards the pond, way out about 100 ft. It's a clear yellow Z Wasp, I think my name is on it. The second is a peach/orange 175 ESP Nuke on 10. It went RHBH Hyzer around the willow tree caught a ice skip and didn't make it back to land. When we tried to recover it at the edge of the ice, it actually decided to go under the ice and deeper into the pond. Its long from the basket maybe 5-10 ft out under the ice. IDK if I'll ever see these again, but, if someone happens to retrieve them, i would appreciate it.

I know others lost plastic this day too. Expect more posts :|
Skippy

Name: Clayton Woodard
PDGA #:

Re: Two at MCC

Postby Brownguy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:06 am

Either matt or i will get them back to you after the thaw. Beware there are a couple of punkass dudes that also dredge the pond and send the stuff to PIAS in Southtown Plaza. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
The difference between stupidity and genius is stupidity has no lmits
Brownguy

Name: Bobby Jones
PDGA #:

Re: Two at MCC

Postby Skippy » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:27 am

Well i expect the nuke will return, but, i don't have my heart set on the wasp. That thing is out there, kinda a far throw for a dredger. thanks for the info brown. :D
Skippy

Name: Clayton Woodard
PDGA #:

Return to Lost & Found