Millennium Games - Over 1,000 discs!

Monroe County Sports

Gonzo Disc Golf

Websites by SiteSteward, Inc.

Want to help with MCC

Course conditions, opinions and observations

Want to help with MCC

Postby Eziah » Sun Nov 4, 2012 6:19 pm

I played MCC a couple times this weekend and really enjoyed it; It might be my new favorite. I've seen that this course has gone through a redisign. I am assuming that with tee pads being poured earlier this year that there are no plans to change the current (Nov. '12) configuration in the near future. Is this correct?

If so, I would like to help with further refinements to this course. I think it needs help with navigation and hole information. I'm sure you may have noticed that it could use better tee markers, directions to tees, tee signs, hole maps, par info, etc. Not sure what the future plans and available resources are for the course. Let me know; want to help. Thanks!
Eziah

Name: Eziah
PDGA #:

Re: Want to help with MCC

Postby rhand » Mon Nov 5, 2012 8:45 pm

Eziah,

Glad you are liking the new look! Me too!

Anyway we are in the process of getting custom signs and an overhead course map that will go on the kiosk. You are correct in that the tee locations are set. I'm working on some alternate pin locations and continued maintenance is definitely planned. I would be more than happy to talk more with you about this stuff. We have work days that we are always looking for more people so if you are available we would love the help. Stay tuned.

Ryan
rhand

Name: Ryan Hand
PDGA #: 18846

Re: Want to help with MCC

Postby Eziah » Thu Nov 8, 2012 8:33 pm

Ryan,

Thanks for your reply! Great to hear that custom signs and map is in the works. I would love to help out on a work day; any anticipation on when the next will be organized? Whether it be in the near or later future, I want to help. I will check back regularly.

Cheers!
Eziah

Name: Eziah
PDGA #:

Return to Area Courses