Women's League

Monroe County Sports

Gonzo Disc Golf

Websites by SiteSteward, Inc.

Worlds courses

Course conditions, opinions and observations

Worlds courses

Postby sidearmdon » Fri Jul 8, 2011 11:39 am

Greetings New York! This is Don from Ohio and I'm registered to throw the Worlds in the grandmasters division. I have a question I'm hoping someone will answer. I'm throwing these courses: Basil Marella Park, Churchville Park, Ellison Park, Genesee Valley Park and Widener Park. I have a golf caddy (the kind you pull behind you) and was wondering if I could use my caddy at all these courses or do some have areas where a caddy is not advisable. I would appreciate your input.

I saw a T-Shirt at last years Worlds that said "I didn't come all this way to lay up."

sidearmdon
sidearmdon

Name: don alexander
PDGA #:

Re: Worlds courses

Postby Johnny Flash » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:54 am

as on of the area's cart golfers i can tell you that all the courses in rochester are very cart friendly, good luck
JOHNNY FLASH
Johnny Flash

Name: John Alloco
PDGA #: 25466

Postby sidearmdon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:04 am

Brownguy wrote:Hey Don i saw that T-shirt also. Did you see the one that said "If you can read this i still have the Tee"?

No I did not see that T-shirt but my grandson wore one that said "Good Luck grandpa Don." Looking forward to coming to NY and throwing new courses and meeting new friends. My goal this year is a top ten finish.
sidearmdon

PDGA #:

Postby sidearmdon » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:27 pm

I'm riding with a buddy who is throwing the masters division which means we aren't throwing the same courses. At last years World's I threw three different times with Jeff Perrigo. He just happened to call me today and he mentioned that maybe someone in the area who is throwing MG1 might be able to pick me up and generally help me get to the courses. I'm staying at the Microtel Inn in Henrietta. Is there anyone close by who is willing to help an old guy?
sidearmdon
sidearmdon

PDGA #:

Return to Area Courses