Millennium Games - Over 1,000 discs!

Monroe County Sports

Gonzo Disc Golf

Websites by SiteSteward, Inc.

Prodigy discs

Discs, tips, bags, and baskets

Prodigy discs

Postby Neighborhood » Tue Feb 5, 2013 3:30 pm

Just got in the new Prodigy D1 (over stable) and D4 (under stable) drivers in the store. I'll update this thread soon with how they fly, but as far as how they feel goes I give them a A+. Super grippy and the easy release technology (rounded inside edge) feels awesome!

If the D1 throws anything like Boss or Destroyer I think a lot of people might switch those out for it especially side arm throwers. I've heard really good things about the D4 too but I'll need to go test drive it and get back on that.
Neighborhood

Name: Ryan
PDGA #:

Re: Prodigy discs

Postby Neighborhood » Wed Feb 6, 2013 3:22 pm

Test shot the D1 and D4 today. Smashed some trees at Basil with the D1 and saw no difference in flight after it hit. No marks on the disc either except a few scuffs and I hit the trees hard on purpose. The plastic seems a little less durable then champion but not by much. I'll have to do some open field testing before knowing if the discs throw farther and straighter like the Prodigy team claims.

The D1 flew just like a destroyer/boss.

The D4 I couldn't really compare it to anything exactly. I only threw it a few times and I would throw it hyzer and it would flip up and go dead straight.
Neighborhood

Name: Ryan
PDGA #:

Return to Equipment & Technique